GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 07:20:17 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Jeron's Blog New Years Eve  (Read 17810 times)

PPK

• Reputation Power: 26
  • PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.
    • Warrior Nation
Re: Jeron's Blog New Years Eve
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2012, 06:31:53 pm »

It's hard to come up with something to say about your "friend's" actions. It's completely unforgivable and a huge lack of respect for you. Well, it's a damn crime, that's what it is.

I wish you all the best, mate. I hope you can sort this out so you can get back to kicking ass building those maps. I'm sure you will sort it out.

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.
Re: Jeron's Blog New Years Eve
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2012, 07:43:15 pm »

Thank guys for the responses, they all mean a lot. As time passes though, I am going to call the school district, which controls the direct deposit of my pay. Ill dispute the charges, and that should place a hold on the last check, and my newest check (depositing friday). That hopefully will get me something back.

I am just happy that I have people to speak to here. KM, I really dont see the point of calling the police. I literally cannot prove a damn thing. However, depending on what happens after I call the school district, I will then call the police. That will only happen if they do not place a hold on the funds. Unfortunately I'm only talking chump-change, in the scheme of things. Maybe, $200 bucks. But, hey, its something!

I totalled up every bill, and it is $2,895.50 ; That is 3 months of bills. My half included. But its alright, I will get things resolved in due time. I got a full-time job, with my brother now, landscaping. Its pretty cool, we work one-on-one, with each other. Sometimes we have a full crew.

Btw, I honestly respect the fact that you all are here listening to me. It means a lot. But, with that said, please don't feel bad for me lol. Shit happens, and life isn't always fair. But the way I look at things, is this is payback for all the bad that I have done? I have done my FAIR share, of bad. I am a firm believer in karma. Sean, definitely has his commin'. I will eventually look back at this and laugh, because it was 12 years waisted, over 3 grand. Its really sad, imo. Not for the fact that he dogged me like this, but, what was a pointless friendship.

Ill tell you what, this is yet another, extremely humbling experience.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 07:47:27 pm by Jeron [SharpSh00tah] »

Complete: Ge_Runway (now under care of CC Saint); Ge_Caverns // W.I.P.:Ge_Streets; Ge_Depot; Ge_Train;
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up