GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 10:12:58 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: GES Update 07/03/12 Cracked Article and Release Date!  (Read 38502 times)

Peroxwhy?gen

• GE:S Lifer
  • Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • Peroxwhy?gen might someday be someone...Peroxwhy?gen might someday be someone...Peroxwhy?gen might someday be someone...Peroxwhy?gen might someday be someone...
Re: GES Update 07/03/12 Cracked Article and Release Date!
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2012, 09:36:53 pm »

I hope it will be a midnight release :D

I SHOOT YOU FUCKING 16 PP7 SHOOTS AND YOU DONT DIE MAN

Kratos

• Reputation Power: 125
  • Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2012, 10:06:53 pm »

I hope too!

Rick Astley

• Reputation Power: 174
  • Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2012, 01:35:41 am »

well they said on the facebook page that there will be a 1 week delay just to test the servers just in case that the valve steam server plays up but i got to admit i cant wait :-)

Enzo.Matrix

• Lead Public Relations
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 179
  • Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2012, 03:57:53 am »

It is tradition that Valve breaks the server browser every time we do a release.
GoldenEye: Source Co-Creator
Personal Mission: -Play GE:S with a GE007 N64 Dev (Dr. Doak)
-GE:S reviewed by Yahtzee

Kratos

• Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2012, 04:43:43 am »

well they said on the facebook page that there will be a 1 week delay just to test the servers just in case that the valve steam server plays up but i got to admit i cant wait :-)

1 week?

To KM/Major is this fo real brotha?  :D

major

• On Vacation
  • Retired Developer
  • Reputation Power: 109
  • major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2012, 04:51:05 am »

There is no date currently. Last couple releases have been iffy due to valve changing things same time. Might seem odd,  but we're playing it cautious.
All view points are of my own and not associated with the team.

Kratos

« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2012, 05:00:15 am »

There is no date currently. Last couple releases have been iffy due to valve changing things same time. Might seem odd,  but we're playing it cautious.

No problem!

Infinitee44

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Infinitee44 has no influence.
« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2012, 05:44:34 am »

I just wanted to give my support post-release ...

Spent the last week screaming at the new network I haven't been able to set up :(

I'm gunna keep trying to get on - Don't stop the goodness.

Wake[of]theBunT

• Former [PR/SFX/Webmaster]
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!
    • Goldeneye Source
« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2012, 06:35:26 am »

We are still sticking to our word of waiting one week with a fix to see if other mods operate with the convar addition or if that is broken again by valve. As we never know.

Also since we had an external hold up we prompted a slight internal one and that could see us being a week or longer. Again as Major said, there is now no concrete release date. We understand everyone is eager, but at the end of the day take into account how our refinements will be better for your 4.2 experience anyway! Perhaps 120%, perhaps more.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 06:37:27 am by Wake[of]theBunT »

namajnaG

• Grindcore FM worshipper
  • Reputation Power: 333
  • namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2012, 06:46:38 am »

Patience is a virtue that rewards greatly, I personally don't mind waiting a few more weeks for a stable release, It'll be worth it in the end!

The Cy

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 87
  • The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2012, 07:35:03 am »

you should also change the mod page. right now the old release day is still there, so some people are looking forward to play it tonight.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 07:55:49 am by The Cy »
finished: ge_funhouse v4 Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?urjfs3ra2zdslcz

terps4life90

« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2012, 10:11:14 am »

Release it. If the servers are back up.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up