GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 09:41:37 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: [Event] Agent Under Fire  (Read 6570 times)

Troy

• GE:S Coder
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 260
  • Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!
Re: [Event] Agent Under Fire
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2012, 10:17:45 pm »

Since you are being a dick about my very constructive feedback BASED ON THE GAME MODE THAT EVERYONE PLAYED you can go on by yourself.
I do not need your help.  Thank you for what you provided for me.

The mode was fundamentally flawed with elimination and round ending immediately on key player death. If you can't accept that then maybe you can accept it when no one plays your mode.
I can accept that fact it's not what you envisioned but I will not accept the fact that no one wants to play it.

How the fuck am I supposed to know that you "fixed" bugs when the fix wasn't even released or mentioned in your posts.
I knew about every bug you posted but the team change one.  I did not have enough time to post about the bugs.  My goal was just to get a semi working version up so the public could play it.
Complete - Arsenal, One Bullet is Enough, Tournament DM v2, TurboDM
Defunct - Agent Under Fire
VC - Being such a dick, KM must be stroked before springing into action.

Spydow

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Spydow has no influence.
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2012, 10:42:15 am »

I do not need your help.  Thank you for what you provided for me.

Don't need help, but taking it anyway.

I can accept that fact it's not what you envisioned but I will not accept the fact that no one wants to play it.

Considering that most people leave the servers once there's something other than regular DM/TDM, I doubt anyone play on your GM unless they're bored to death and have nothing to do on their day.

I knew about every bug you posted but the team change one.  I did not have enough time to post about the bugs.  My goal was just to get a semi working version up so the public could play it.

Right, so basically it's like you'd release a game full of major bugs before you finished developping. So ges dev team, you know what to do: Release 4.2 now, we'll play with the bugs until you release a 4.2.x. NP.

terps4life90

« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2012, 11:42:28 pm »

Usually, when you fix bugs, more bugs can occur.

Troy

• GE:S Coder
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 260
  • Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2012, 11:56:13 pm »

The original plan was to have the game mode complete and polished before the event.  However, work and school took priority.  So instead of not delivering anything at all, I delivered what I had done.  At one point, I thought I only had one bug left, but I soon discovered many more.  I received messages about the mode from various people detailing many bugs.  Once I release this mode to the public, this will not be the case.

For those of you that have never made a game mode, it is an long and tidious process.  I am trying to my best to deliver a flawless game mode.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 11:58:12 pm by Troy »
Complete - Arsenal, One Bullet is Enough, Tournament DM v2, TurboDM
Defunct - Agent Under Fire
VC - Being such a dick, KM must be stroked before springing into action.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up