GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 06:02:28 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ge_garrison  (Read 8445 times)

Sam Colt

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.
ge_garrison
« on: September 10, 2013, 04:33:19 pm »

Deep behind in the Berlin wall in East Germany. Having commandeered a Soviet tank garrison over a year ago, SPECTRE is brewing a new and insidious plot to cripple the West. It's your job, as MI6 to put a stop to it.

This map has been over a year in the making, I hope you enjoy it.

« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 07:41:17 pm by Sam Colt »
Completed: twine_mi6_sc, 1138_hangout, ge_garrison

Jonathon [SSL]

• Generalist
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 99
  • Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!
    • Steam Community Page
Re: ge_garrison
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2013, 11:35:24 pm »

Wow, looking great! I LOVE the ceiling details! Only criticism I have (based on the screenshots) is that it looks like you could've added a few env_spotlight entities around to give that brightness effect to the portable lamps and spotlights.
Luchador: I NEVER NAME MY FILES IN UPPER CASE
Luchador: I ONLY TALK IN UPPER CASE
[GE:S] killermonkey: GOOD TO KNOW

Sam Colt

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.Sam Colt is a force to reckon with.
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2013, 11:46:20 pm »

Thanks SSL. I wasn't even aware that env_spotlight existed. I'm kicking myself now!
Completed: twine_mi6_sc, 1138_hangout, ge_garrison

namajnaG

• Grindcore FM worshipper
  • Reputation Power: 333
  • namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2013, 01:47:58 am »

Oh wow! It evolved a whole lot from the last time I've seen it, Congratulations! Can't wait to give it a go, You really seem to have given this one loads of details.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 01:54:36 am by namajnaG »

Rick Astley

• Reputation Power: 174
  • Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2013, 02:01:58 am »

Happy to help Sam :)

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2013, 04:58:48 am »

It's got a nice feel of the original GE64 maps to it, very impressive!

How did you get that scientist to cower?? HAHA, I thought I disabled that AI behavior...

Rick Astley

• Reputation Power: 174
  • Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2013, 10:52:24 am »

How did you get that scientist to cower?? HAHA, I thought I disabled that AI behavior...

through the cunning use of

Pages: [1]   Go Up