GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 10:13:57 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Perfect Dark Maps in GE:Source  (Read 8084 times)

CptLima

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 210
  • CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!
    • Follow Cpt. Lima on Twitch!
Perfect Dark Maps in GE:Source
« on: September 08, 2018, 10:14:20 pm »

Anyone know if these maps were made in the past, and work in the current GE:S build?

Over the last 2 years I've seen most of the Perfect Dark maps, but have yet to see or play on these classics:

- Base
- Warehouse
- Sewers
- G5 Building
- Villa

I've seen all of the other Perfect Dark maps, but these five fun maps have eluded me.

Entropy-Soldier

• Managing Director
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 372
  • Entropy-Soldier is awe-inspiring!Entropy-Soldier is awe-inspiring!Entropy-Soldier is awe-inspiring!Entropy-Soldier is awe-inspiring!Entropy-Soldier is awe-inspiring!Entropy-Soldier is awe-inspiring!Entropy-Soldier is awe-inspiring!Entropy-Soldier is awe-inspiring!Entropy-Soldier is awe-inspiring!Entropy-Soldier is awe-inspiring!Entropy-Soldier is awe-inspiring!Entropy-Soldier is awe-inspiring!
Re: Perfect Dark Maps in GE:Source
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2018, 05:49:06 pm »

Luchador made a pretty faithful remake of G5 Building a few years back...not sure what happened to it though.  Villa was also made, it was one of the maps in PD:S actually.

The rest have yet to be attempted, at least to my knowledge.  Hammer is rather easy to use however, so if you're up for it you can be the one to make them!
"By reading this, you’ve done more than you can imagine." - Adrian

CptLima

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 210
  • CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!CptLima is awe-inspiring!
    • Follow Cpt. Lima on Twitch!
Re: Perfect Dark Maps in GE:Source
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2018, 11:36:29 pm »

Cool... Sewers and Warehouse are two of my favorites that I miss playing, so maybe in the future I'll figure out how to get them started as a side project. Both would be a blast to play.
Pages: [1]   Go Up