GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 07:15:19 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ge_lafayette_remake  (Read 10190 times)

FReXx

• Tareyu Eyre
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.
    • Youtube Channel
ge_lafayette_remake
« on: May 26, 2021, 04:14:08 am »

With the agreement of Luchador, I completely rework the Lafayette map with new textures, props and rooms.
I may add the port of Monte Carlo but it may not be in the first version of the map.

Released maps:
Download - Ge_Bunker_Nw - Updated for Ges 5.0

papel

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • papel has no influence.
Re: ge_lafayette_remake
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2021, 07:45:13 pm »

Great. Do you have a prediction? Would it be possible to do the same with the Surface map?
Thanks

Multiplayer_X_

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Multiplayer_X_ is looked down upon.Multiplayer_X_ is looked down upon.Multiplayer_X_ is looked down upon.Multiplayer_X_ is looked down upon.Multiplayer_X_ is looked down upon.Multiplayer_X_ is looked down upon.Multiplayer_X_ is looked down upon.Multiplayer_X_ is looked down upon.Multiplayer_X_ is looked down upon.Multiplayer_X_ is looked down upon.Multiplayer_X_ is looked down upon.Multiplayer_X_ is looked down upon.
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2022, 06:54:57 pm »

I just realized I have already optimized this map with a full blown ocean skybox and fixed all CLIENT OVERFLOWS on it! I even made a custom DECAL for the 06 number. Please update with your textures FRexx!  Looking good brother!   MultiplayerX   

https://drive.google.com/u/0/uc?id=1GN0T5T6AUEXljgfV7wMlhL9hdbJx2Nug&export=download

Flavious27

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Flavious27 has no influence.
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2023, 01:40:46 am »

Do you have a working link?
Pages: [1]   Go Up