GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 08:25:29 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: textures and models re-use  (Read 13380 times)

markpeterjameslegg

• Did I fire six shots? Or only five?
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 202
  • markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!
Re: textures and models re-use
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2012, 06:52:28 pm »

Good point Kraid, my imagination did run away with me a bit then with the tunnels, but this could be a great map with some imagination, also I think it would be better to create the areas that lead to the secret island from the Dam Security Area, I've edited this map in red with manhole's, this would make the start area connect with the next where the truck starts, you could start the passages leading to the secret island from here.

Decided to upload the other images, thought they might help you Aaron.

« Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 07:20:22 pm by markpeterjameslegg »

major

• On Vacation
  • Retired Developer
  • Reputation Power: 109
  • major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2012, 07:52:39 pm »

Oh god do I have ideas for this map (and a version of it made, muhahaha).

But I'll have to remember to draw up some of my ideas. I've had many conversations with many people about this map.

All view points are of my own and not associated with the team.

terps4life90

« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2012, 01:51:45 am »

So was Runway until it was altered. Imagine this, extending the area under the lookout towers to reach that secret island that was in the original, you could have a maze of offices & bullet proof glass tunnels leading under water, that would be cool.

Do it.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up