GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 06:40:41 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ge_nightclub_a1 [Beta Release]  (Read 6636 times)

FReXx

• Tareyu Eyre
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.
    • Youtube Channel
ge_nightclub_a1 [Beta Release]
« on: June 29, 2011, 05:36:01 am »

Map of a roleplay map for a modernroleplay project turned into deathmatch map.
The map is almost complete. Still some details to fix and add.
-------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------
Last roleplay version.
http://www.youtube.com/v/tXouTz-WxTo?version=3&hl=fr_FR&hd=1
« Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 08:36:56 am by FReXx »
Released maps:
Download - Ge_Bunker_Nw - Updated for Ges 5.0

liamcadhain

Re: ge_nightclub
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2011, 09:14:20 am »

Nice one, looks like a fun map.

The Cy

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 87
  • The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2011, 06:28:32 am »

looks like a great map!  ;D I like the ambience, very colourful and noisy and crazy. good work
« Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 06:30:33 am by The Cy »
finished: ge_funhouse v4 Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?urjfs3ra2zdslcz

FReXx

• Tareyu Eyre
  • 00 Agent
  • FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.FReXx is a force to reckon with.
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2011, 06:39:21 am »

The map it's finish in beta version. We available tonight on a nrkgaming server.

« Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 10:01:57 am by FReXx »
Released maps:

Proxie

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 141
  • Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!
Re: ge_nightclub_a1
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2011, 08:21:03 am »

Looks good, I like the glossy brick in picture #5

FReXx

• Tareyu Eyre
  • 00 Agent
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2011, 08:26:13 am »

Looks good, I like the glossy brick in picture #5
Thank you so much ^^
Released maps:

FReXx

• Tareyu Eyre
  • 00 Agent
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2011, 08:27:20 am »

The map it's not finish It's only a beta version. We available tonight on a nrkGaming server.
New version was added soon with best optimisation, room and sound.

Enjoy it!
« Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 08:29:43 am by FReXx »
Released maps:

markpeterjameslegg

• Did I fire six shots? Or only five?
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 202
  • markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!
Re: ge_nightclub_a1 [Beta Release]
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2011, 10:53:38 am »

Don't know why, one of the comments on YouTube say's your being reported for copyright infringement. Is this level from the Wii Goldeneye by any chance?

namajnaG

• Grindcore FM worshipper
  • Reputation Power: 333
  • namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2011, 02:07:28 pm »

Don't know why, one of the comments on YouTube say's your being reported for copyright infringement. Is this level from the Wii Goldeneye by any chance?

Probably because of the music, Seeing how much YouTube are asswipes with music copyright now.

Troy

• GE:S Coder
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 260
  • Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2011, 03:02:10 pm »

I think it's an interesting "fun" map.  I do not see how it fits into Goldeneye though.
Complete - Arsenal, One Bullet is Enough, Tournament DM v2, TurboDM
Defunct - Agent Under Fire
VC - Being such a dick, KM must be stroked before springing into action.

markpeterjameslegg

• 00 Agent
  • markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2011, 03:32:06 pm »

I have no problem moving away from the whole James Bond theme every now and then for a shootout somewhere different, hope to see it on servers, although you'll probably need to address this copyright issue first.

FReXx

• Tareyu Eyre
  • 00 Agent
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2011, 06:23:55 pm »

I have no problem moving away from the whole James Bond theme every now and then for a shootout somewhere different, hope to see it on servers, although you'll probably need to address this copyright issue first.
LOL this guy "md1980s" on youtube has a problem with me because I made a complaint on his channel because he had a youtube video of my first Goldeneye Source: Beta 1. Since that time he did everything to piss me off.

« Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 06:29:48 pm by FReXx »
Released maps:

namajnaG

• Grindcore FM worshipper
  • Reputation Power: 333
  • namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2011, 07:14:09 pm »

Simply block him, He's not worth your time.

markpeterjameslegg

• 00 Agent
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2011, 08:26:33 pm »

Ah... I see. Hairy muff (Fair Enough).
Pages: [1]   Go Up