GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 05:52:39 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: GTX 980 Ti For Sale  (Read 21218 times)

TheHTCViveGuy

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • TheHTCViveGuy has no influence.
GTX 980 Ti For Sale
« on: June 21, 2017, 02:49:52 pm »

Hello everyone. I recently bought a GTX 1080 and I no longer need my 980 Ti anymore. I would like to offer you a great deal on this beautiful card. It is one year old. Never dropped it. Excellent condition. Works flawlessly. My version of the card is the MSI GTX Gaming 6G GTX 980ti. It is the higher end of the 980 ti's. I paid about $725 for the card. I am willing to sell it between $250-350. If you are interested please private message me and we can work something out.

TheHTCViveGuy

• Agent
Re: GTX 980 Ti For Sale
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2017, 06:16:41 pm »

I am surprised that I am offering a top of the line card for a fraction of the selling price yet no one here is interested. Shocking. If are legitimately interested message me and we can negotiate the price. I of course will pay for shipping.

Enzo.Matrix

• Lead Public Relations
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 179
  • Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2017, 08:28:12 pm »

Most people jumped on the 10#0 bandwagon as it was such an improvement.

I gather that is USD?
GoldenEye: Source Co-Creator
Personal Mission: -Play GE:S with a GE007 N64 Dev (Dr. Doak)
-GE:S reviewed by Yahtzee

TheHTCViveGuy

• Agent
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2017, 09:09:08 pm »

To be honest my 980 ti preforms way better then my 1080. A lot of the drivers Nvidia has released keeps fucking up the performance. It is not that great as people make it out to be. I have nothing but issues since I installed the 1080. People that are raving about it saying "it is the great great out there" is full of shit. I have ran rigorous tests and the 980 ti out matches the 1080 in ever aspect. I was thinking to sli the 980ti but newegg wont get it's shit together and get my card back in stock. Been out of stock for 7 months now. The hype for the 10 series from Nvidia are quite laughable. Every card from the 10 series absolutely sucks.

JohnRDVSMarston

• Insania est arcanum
  • Agent
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • JohnRDVSMarston is a rising star!JohnRDVSMarston is a rising star!JohnRDVSMarston is a rising star!JohnRDVSMarston is a rising star!JohnRDVSMarston is a rising star!JohnRDVSMarston is a rising star!
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2017, 10:29:11 pm »

Well, to be fair, I need a good processor (mine lags at Minesweeper, not kidding). So buying a card won't do. Also I don't have the patience to make a faster PC.

...So, yeah... This comment was nothing but trash for your eyes. Yay...
Working around to be programmer, voice artist, designer, compositor and writer. If you want help, I'll be much obliged in helping you.

P.S: No, I'm not behind you with a bloody screwdriver. I'm a nice guy! >:D

kraid

• Game Artist
  • Reputation Power: 191
  • kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!
    • my Homepage
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2017, 08:28:49 pm »

First of all, this is not exactly the place to sell or buy anything.
You should try using the usual platforms such as ebay.

To be honest my 980 ti preforms way better then my 1080
If this is true then rather keep the 980ti and send back the 1080 then.

From the benchmarks i found on these two cards, the 1080 should be at least slightly better then the 980ti.
So your problem is more that you allready own a very good card and replaced it with another card that is only slightly better.

Frankly, if i had a 980ti i wouldn't replace it anytime soon.
Games are optimized to run on 5 year old console hardware or mid-range PCs.

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2017, 10:00:22 pm »

The only thing the 1080 series gives you is VR (certified).
Pages: [1]   Go Up