Debriefing > Impressions & Feedback

Arsenal Slappers Ruining the Game

<< < (3/3)

Entropy-Soldier:
Just PM me whenever you'd like and I'll respond when I can!

No need to schedule in advance.

Fozzy:
I play on a daily basis (UK GMT) and quite often find myself in arsenal matches - solo or team. Slappers can be frustrating but can also be a God send if you're losing and the other team is on the final weapon, quick slap, you level up, they level down, makes the game last longer.

As pointed out above, if someone is bearing down on you slapping away (taking in to account ping differences as that can mean the distance they slap from is further away), run backwards whilst shooting them in the head, just before you think they will slap you or they will die, rush forwards and slap them. A useful tactic that almost always works and can quite often win the game.

My advice would also be to play on servers near you, i.e. low pings. You'll find the game runs better and you won't be disadvantaged.

Also, on a final note, when I jump on a server that's empty, as many are during my game time, you will find that someone will always log on and join you, so find a game mode you like such as Death Match or LTK and join a server running that mode, within no time at all you will find players joining.

Have fun

Fozzy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version