GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 04:53:51 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: Some Other Section  (Read 34327 times)

Ryan [Saiz]

• Retired Developer
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Ryan [Saiz] is looked down upon.
    • My Site
Re: Some Other Section
« Reply #60 on: February 03, 2009, 08:11:14 pm »

What?! Are you saying my cradle tactics are flawed?

Blasphemy.

I know huh those tactics work for both of us in testing though so there must be misinformation happening somewhere in the loop.
Quote from: Loafie, Hero of Dreams
He's kind of like a tornado. He's not around all the time, but when he is, shit gets moved hahaha

PPK

• Reputation Power: 26
  • PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.
    • Warrior Nation
Re: Some Other Section
« Reply #61 on: February 03, 2009, 09:15:10 pm »

After these last two posts of self-mockery about cradle-related tactics, I think something related could be included in the "Some Other Section" of the wiki: tactics to play the maps, which, if you think, is useful for those who never played the mod. That way, they wouldn't spend their first rounds in GE:S getting owned for not knowing their way around and how to behave when opening doors, for example (when opening doors, don't stand around waiting for it to open; keep moving around to make yourself a harder to hit target).

I've seen a few people standing around waiting for the door to open, and not only new players (signaled by the "GEPlayer" banner).
« Last Edit: February 04, 2009, 10:47:29 am by PPK »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up