GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 04:30:15 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: GoldenEye: Source Beta3  (Read 5657 times)

Cypher

GoldenEye: Source Beta3
« on: February 08, 2009, 07:39:35 am »

I'd just like to say congratulations on this beta release.  I played the first beta and it was very fun.  Then I stepped away for awhile, checked out moddb and saw that beta 3 was released.  So I told my bud and we both downloaded it and played for a few hours (as you can see by it being 1:30 am when I'm posting this... :P.)  Such an improvement over beta one.

I noticed on your website that you are looking for programmers.  I've been programing on and off for awhile now, going to school for Engineering in Computer Science.  However, I don't have much experience with it, but once I start getting some real experience and better at it; where I could actually contribute to a team.  I'll be sure to get back in touch with you guy if you are still in need of help.  Sorry if I got you excited, then let you down though.

Thank you for this wonderful mod.  Just superb.

[GoldenGirls]Bea Arthur

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • [GoldenGirls]Bea Arthur has no influence.
Re: GoldenEye: Source Beta3
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2009, 08:07:49 am »

Hey Cypher I played with you a while ago against mjin. He was a tough customer.

I played with a bunch of dev guys on their hosted server until it crashed :(. I was having a ton of fun. You guys truly did an amazing job on this mod and I think I found myself a new favorite.
I'm also working on a map for GES so maybe someday it will be out.

Just wanted to say thanks for making such an awesome mod.

- Take a Ride in Your Vulva?
Pages: [1]   Go Up