GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 11:56:33 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [FIXED] Characters freezing in place after being killed  (Read 3259 times)

PPK

• Reputation Power: 26
  • PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.
    • Warrior Nation
[FIXED] Characters freezing in place after being killed
« on: February 09, 2009, 01:49:18 pm »

I think this screenshot is self-explanatory:

That guy died and his body fell to the floor. Nothing wrong so far, until I noticed that one copy of his body (if you want to call it that) stood in the position he was the moment he was fatally shot.

Has this happened to anybody else? It happened to me again later, but I didn't take any more screenshots.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2009, 05:52:58 am by Mark [lodle] »

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
Re: [BUG] Characters freezing in place after being killed
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2009, 04:53:41 pm »

This happens if you kill someone who is timing out of the server or has a huge lag/packet loss. Nothing we can do about it. Thanks for the post

Sp1nn3y

• Local Graphic Artist
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Sp1nn3y has no influence.
    • Sp1nn3ys Portfolio Website
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2009, 05:37:26 pm »

This happens if you kill someone who is timing out of the server or has a huge lag/packet loss. Nothing we can do about it. Thanks for the post

JUST Like in CS 1.6 when their doing a dance up and down, lag out..

PPK

• Reputation Power: 26
  • PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2009, 05:48:48 pm »

Thanks for the reply, killermonkey. I'll lock this since it not possible to correct.
Pages: [1]   Go Up