GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 11:08:59 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: It's been a while since I've composed something. Here's something new. Bunker V3  (Read 6240 times)

DaDude

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • DaDude has no influence.
    • Youtube Account

[I deleted the previous topic by accident, so here it is again]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkF2TCDLZAw&feature=PlayList&p=1B79FEA1AEB03A2B&index=13&fmt=18

The first series of music I made into MP3 format was the Goldeneye 64 series. Of course, with me being new to creating MP3s, and having little experience with music at the time, they sucked (I'm hoping you don't remember any of them). Today, I usually work on my own music. However, every once in a while, I look back at my old music, to reflect on how things have changed. I think it's time to bring some of them back to life.

The first song I've brought back, was the last song I created for GE, and thus, sucked the least. The structure of the MIDI was pretty intact though, so I didn't have much problem getting myself back to speed.

I've changed the drums up a bit, and the climax of the song has been drastically changed. You also get to hear me playing guitar for the first time, near the end.

Anyway, hope you guys enjoy it. I'll host the file soon if enough people enjoy it.

Josh [SLX]

• Wrestling game designer
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Josh [SLX] is looked down upon.

I wish someone had posted in this before, because i really fucking liked this. I WANT THE MP3 DAMMIT!
Current Projects: Runway, Bunker, Aztec Textures

StrikerMan780

• Hellbender
  • Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • StrikerMan780 has no influence.

Nice track, I think this should officially be in GES in my honest opinion. (As a randomly picked track between any others for bunker the GES Team may have, at map load; Everyone plays the same randomly picked track)

Check out [SM]'s HL2: Deathmatch Server! I've worked hard on making it the best it can be.

Rodney 1.666

• Macc
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!Rodney 1.666 is a rising star!
    • Steam profile

Kickass, my friend. Sounds like it'd be part of the movie soundtrack if Graeme Norgate had composed it. :)
Quote from: Friday, June 07, 2013
9:48 PM - Macc 1.666: So I post on GE:S after 6 months and Facility comes on Radio Nintendo
9:48 PM - Macc 1.666: think it's trying to tell me something
9:48 PM - Proxie: Tonight you will dream of Grant Kirkhope and VC
Pages: [1]   Go Up