GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 04:55:47 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: GES Update 07/20/07  (Read 11619 times)

Mike [fourtecks]

• Disregard KM, acquire death threats.
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 19
  • Mike [fourtecks] is working their way up.Mike [fourtecks] is working their way up.Mike [fourtecks] is working their way up.
GES Update 07/20/07
« on: July 20, 2007, 08:14:29 am »

Ahh yes, an update finally. I'm filling in for Sean on the update this time so don't expect a long rant.

The waters have been pretty calm around GoldenEye: Source area as of late, and in the words of our developer DLT, "it's just the calm before the storm". Behind the scenes development has picked up in two areas which have been slow since the beginning of the mod, and they are Characters and Weapons. You've already been introduced to Mishkin and Alec Trevelyan recently, but now it is time for you to meet your love/hate tragedy known as Boris Grishenko!

Click Here to view the Boris model!

KickFlip has been busy with his school projects but in his spare time he has been able to pump out this bad boy. KickFlip is proud of his work and he should be, but also in his own words "I'll have to thank the team for giving me the tongue lashing". What he is talking about were all the critiques we gave him during the model's development, but I doubt we are that harsh, right? Of course not!

On the music front Basstronix has been busy in real life as well, but that doesn't mean he can't find time to work on the mod. Recent news from him is the Facility Track being redone and he has set up this preview track for you guys!

http://files.moddb.com/8034/download-new-facility-track-preview-wip/

Stay tuned because next week we'll be showcasing a new Level and another Character! And about those weapons: You will be getting a taste of them soon.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2007, 06:08:16 am by Mike [fourtecks] »
ge_facility, ge_facility_backzone, ge_control

Sean [Baron]

• Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Sean [Baron] has no influence.
    • GoldenEye: Source Official Site
Re: GES Update 07/20/07
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2007, 09:19:21 am »

Hey, I don't make long rants... do I? :P
/Sean "Baron" Stock
Director
sean@goldeneyesource.net

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2007, 04:43:38 pm »

about time for some ranting! now only if i could find sean...

Complete: Ge_Runway (now under care of CC Saint); Ge_Caverns // W.I.P.:Ge_Streets; Ge_Depot; Ge_Train;

mbsurfer

• Inactive Tester
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2007, 01:09:05 am »

about time for some ranting! now only if i could find sean...

He's right above oyu  :D ^

MmMmM... updates.  Give a clue about the next character and the next level.

My Guesses:
CHARACTER: Female Scientist
LEVEL: Runway
« Last Edit: July 21, 2007, 01:13:06 am by mbsurfer »

dlt

• Retired Developer
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • dlt has no influence.
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2007, 12:37:43 pm »

Haven't we already put out Female Scientist media ;)

The hunt is on!

mbsurfer

• Inactive Tester
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2007, 03:41:44 am »

Haven't we already put out Female Scientist media ;)
Exactly.  He said an update.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2007, 03:48:58 am by mbsurfer »
Pages: [1]   Go Up