GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 08:09:03 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: The world is a dangerous place......  (Read 7309 times)

major

• On Vacation
  • Retired Developer
  • Reputation Power: 109
  • major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!
Re: The world is a dangerous place......
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2009, 04:15:32 am »

I say we call it "Bad Programming"

Basstronix Killed Baron With Bad Programming
All view points are of my own and not associated with the team.

Nesseight

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Nesseight has no influence.
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2009, 04:17:34 am »

In an average Goldeneye Source world, there are 1,242 objects Saiz could use to kill you, including the world itself.

Hopefully you guys will do a better job of coding it than Valve has done, they have it slightly wrong for HL2DM.

Is it possible to kill players or at least do damage with mines not by exploding but merely them hitting the player?
I know in HL2DM grenades have a mass and do 1HP damage, you can kill players with buddha enabled using it :)

This, my noobs, is a Flashbang kill! You are a noob and did not know that. (Well, Keefy might have). Notice how the "F" in "Flashbang" is capitalized? This is not a mistake. Try being pegged in the head by one of these suckers and you'll see that it indeed commands enough respect for an uppercase "F" as in "FAIL".
« Last Edit: February 13, 2009, 04:57:24 am by JcFerggy »

PPK

• Reputation Power: 26
  • PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2009, 10:54:55 am »

This, my noobs, is a Flashbang kill! You are a noob and did not know that. (Well, Keefy might have). Notice how the "F" in "Flashbang" is capitalized? This is not a mistake. Try being pegged in the head by one of these suckers and you'll see that it indeed commands enough respect for an uppercase "F" as in "FAIL".

I remember that a similar effect is achieved in SoF2, but the explosion of a flashbang or a smoke grenade could hurt you if you were too close, causing you to die if your health was low enough.

drukqaddik

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • drukqaddik has no influence.
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2009, 12:17:23 pm »

i agree with something weird. lol

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2009, 02:16:30 pm »

^^^
Agreed, although The World is not enough for some people.
 ::)

Pun intended haha

Complete: Ge_Runway (now under care of CC Saint); Ge_Caverns // W.I.P.:Ge_Streets; Ge_Depot; Ge_Train;

DaDude

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • DaDude has no influence.
    • Youtube Account
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2009, 04:37:11 am »

I think I would go with "Something Weird".
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up