GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 12:05:03 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Wiki Updates.  (Read 12407 times)

JcFerggy

• Reputation Power: 87
  • JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!
Re: Wiki Updates.
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2009, 07:35:39 pm »

Not really an update, but I noticed alot of pages have the category link at the top of the article. When this is done, you add an extra few lines at the top of the article. What I would like done if it could be placed at the bottom when making a new page?

Here is an example of what I mean:
BAD
Code: [Select]
[[Category:DDWeapons]]

TALK TALK ABOUT WEAPONS.
MORE TALK ABOUT WEAPONS
RAWR RAWR I IS A KLOBB

GOOD
Code: [Select]
TALK TALK ABOUT WEAPONS.
MORE TALK ABOUT WEAPONS
KLOBB BROS FOR LIFE
[[Category:DDWeapons]]

Not much of a big deal, but the other day I went through SEVERAL Lua articles making this change.

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2009, 08:39:28 pm »

*POINTS FINGER AT LODLE*

PPK

• Reputation Power: 26
  • PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2009, 08:41:28 pm »

Don't understand a flying fuck of what you wrote there Jc, but I like those sayings about the Klobb. But judging from KM's post, I'd say Mark has something to do with this...

Mark [lodle]

• Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Mark [lodle] has no influence.
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2009, 11:00:39 pm »

Does it really matter that much?

JcFerggy

• JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2009, 11:36:34 pm »

Does it really matter that much?
Not much of a big deal...
I'm not going to hunt people down over it, but it does make the wiki look cleaner.

JcFerggy

« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2009, 03:44:16 am »

New images added thanks to the previews shown in the Beta 3.1 topic.

Nozzy06

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Nozzy06 has no influence.
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2009, 06:09:13 pm »

Sorry for the bump but I was wondering if we could get more screen shots for upcoming material on the wiki (especially maps) I do know there are a few on there already but I'm sure there's more to be seen. =P
"Blessed are the forgetful, for they get the better even of their blunders."

JcFerggy

« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2009, 07:09:13 pm »

You mean like get the mappers to post more screens? I can't force them to release more material. I also should make some articles on the newer third party maps though.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up