GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 10:46:35 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WHAT A BLAST!  (Read 4357 times)

BonestorM

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • BonestorM has no influence.
WHAT A BLAST!
« on: August 29, 2016, 12:22:36 pm »

Finally, I found a place to give my feedback of this game to its creators!

Guys, you made an AWESOME job with this game. When I saw the video of the 5.0 release, I didn't know what to expect of it other than it looked awesome. A lot of mod comes out (or free shooters) that look awesome, you play it for a week and then, its cool but after that, its over. This mod is WAYYYYY beyond my expectations! Damn it is good! I mean, how can I explain myself?! Its just PERFECT! The amount of details you put in that game is just crazy when you look at it: textures, weapons, classic maps, new maps design, sounds, game mechanic, music (which is freaking awesome)! I mean, how come it is free?!? I would had paid for it! If this game (plus a 4 players splitscreen) was ported to X360, PS3, PS4 and Xone, I would buy it right @%)*(? now!   

I don't remember enjoying a FPS game like that! Sure thing, the nostalgia is there of course but, it is a brand new experience! This is not Counter Strike, nor Battlefield, nor COD (fu@*? no!), it is its own thing! I mean, when was the last time you played a FPS with the soundtrack turn on and still be able to kick ass and be deep inside the game's atmosphere!?

Well, I could go on and on but since english isnt my first language, I'm a bit limited. Nevertheless, my final word is: well done guys, keep your good and awesome work, you f!)*(?% rock!

Pages: [1]   Go Up