GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 12:35:01 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: GES Update 01/19/10 [January Report] Teaser Video!  (Read 42065 times)

terps4life90

Re: GES Update 01/19/10 [January Report] Teaser Video!
« Reply #60 on: January 30, 2010, 08:51:37 pm »

I'm looking forward to it :)! You guys i  swear are the BEST at making game mods! Can't wait to play Goldeneye beta 4!!!! Just checked out the teaser trailer and i am much impressed!!! Love the rolling explosions ;D

codemaster94

• codemaster94
  • Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.
    • Steam Account
« Reply #61 on: February 01, 2010, 02:21:50 am »

I'm looking forward to it :)! You guys i  swear are the BEST at making game mods! Can't wait to play Goldeneye beta 4!!!! Just checked out the teaser trailer and i am much impressed!!! Love the rolling explosions ;D

Welcome aboard.

terps4life90

« Reply #62 on: February 01, 2010, 02:33:44 am »

Hey codemaster its me BHerbs1990. the kid u been playin on goldeneye source lol

The Cy

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 87
  • The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #63 on: February 04, 2010, 07:46:42 pm »

arghhhh, I want it !  please, let it happen !  release this wonder ! it´s about time ! ok, if you don´t do it, then I´ll do it for you !

hello folks, here´s the new media update !  UAHA HA HA HA HA !!

"What does beta 56 have that you most want? Girls ? Beer ? NO !! WRONG ! Watch this brand new teaser video to find out! With Rolling Stones explosions, 006, Xenia, Natalya, George W. Bush, Obama,  Jungle, Caverns. Facility_backzone, Frontzone, In-the-zone, Silo, Swimming Pool, Rocket Launcher. Grenade Launcher, Moonraker Laser, Basement, Ultimate Pierce Brosnan-Laser-watch !! Updates to many maps and models. Heidi Klum ! Goldfinger ! The entire Single Player-Mode. More hot & spicy ! More polish. More code progress and game-modes. More nostalgia, and custom player animations for goldeneye tradition. Beta 56 is going to end the game. It will be BEYOND GAMING  !
Next update will be focusing on code elements from King Killermonkey´s assistant and Vice President Viashino, specifically shining some light on upcoming game-modes from heaven. Plus some other super secret things for now ( one word: Batman ) . We hope you enjoyed our teaser trailer and the other media in this update. Thanks as always for your support and money !

Remember, our brand new houses, the golf- and tenniscourt and websites (being revamped) are always welcome places to hang out, support us and find more!"

:-[ want it..

« Last Edit: February 05, 2010, 12:36:20 am by The Cy »
finished: ge_funhouse v4 Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?urjfs3ra2zdslcz

EMH Mark I

• Earthworm Jimbo
  • Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 18
  • EMH Mark I is working their way up.EMH Mark I is working their way up.EMH Mark I is working their way up.
« Reply #64 on: February 04, 2010, 10:25:14 pm »

More hot & spicy !

Cy, you forgot Female Scientists Gone Wild: GES Starved Virgins & Lab Coat Strip-Off

The Cy

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 87
  • The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #65 on: February 04, 2010, 11:17:41 pm »

haha right, I totally forgot. it´s one of those super special things called the "female scientists gone crazy and dirty" achievement. criteria: kill a female scientist a hundred times by shooting through the nipples. don´t let them show intelligence, they´re working on the a-bomb"
« Last Edit: February 04, 2010, 11:21:35 pm by The Cy »
finished: ge_funhouse v4 Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?urjfs3ra2zdslcz

codemaster94

• codemaster94
  • Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.codemaster94 is on the verge of being accepted.
    • Steam Account
« Reply #66 on: February 05, 2010, 02:44:25 am »

Does somebody have the full res highest quality teaser trailer for beta 4 that wasn't ripped from youtube?

Jonathon [SSL]

• Generalist
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 99
  • Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!
    • Steam Community Page
« Reply #67 on: February 05, 2010, 03:33:03 am »

Yes, because I rendered it. Wake has it hosted up on the webserver somewhere, he might come by and post the link.
Luchador: I NEVER NAME MY FILES IN UPPER CASE
Luchador: I ONLY TALK IN UPPER CASE
[GE:S] killermonkey: GOOD TO KNOW

Wake[of]theBunT

• Former [PR/SFX/Webmaster]
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!
    • Goldeneye Source
« Reply #68 on: February 05, 2010, 06:12:58 am »

Well, Vimeo allows you to download and is the HD version. The youtube video is fully HD as the original file and when you watch it in HD mode with the screen mode right, its the exact same as viewing it from your hard-drive! Plus the more you watch it from there the better for us with added views.

I'd prefer our bandwidth not to get hit by giving out the link to public. But if you still really want it, shoot me a PM.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up