GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 29, 2024, 11:00:00 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: VC's Censortorium 90105  (Read 7810 times)

VC

• Valiant Varanidæ, Citrus Jockey
  • Retired Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • VC is working their way up.VC is working their way up.VC is working their way up.
VC's Censortorium 90105
« on: January 05, 2009, 09:24:29 pm »

Due to recent restrictions implored by a drunken Koala bear, my intent to talk a little about ... is suppressed.  Another, higher ranking, element has also expressed displeasure with my tentency to let my loyal fans and followers know about ... .  What can I say, I'm just the kind of guy who thinks that seeing a little ... from time to time would encourage you to patronize the site and get you excited about the upcoming ... and hopefully soon-subsequent ..., leading to word-of-mouth publicity that would bring even more people to the site and give ... even more momentum.  But apparently, I'm alone in that regard, and so instead I will weblog about topics that are not on the Equilibrium list of media rated EC-10 for emotional content, since I've had enough emo-drama from pretty much all of ... in the last couple years.

My mouse, and MX518, jitters around a lot when I first boot up, but it gets better after I push the sensitivity-up button a few times and draw large circles.  I don't know why, but it affects Windows and Linux so it must be a defect in the new, 1800dpi version of the device.

The CDs I ordered for christmas came today.  Hurray music!

I discovered a brand of potato chips that is made with lard instead of vegetable oil.  That's good because oddly enough, lard is healthier as long as you exercise daily since your body knows how to convert it into energy.

I need to put a bit of rubber under my clock; it vibrates when I have the window-mount A/C running.  And since I am in Florida, summer has begun again and I need to run my window-mount A/C.

At my part-time retail gig, a couple of females said I was cute when I was far enough away from them that they wanted me to think that they thought that I couldn't hear them that far away.  They apparently also told the manager about how awesome I am.  I've also been described as "perfect," though one associate believes that to be an exaggeration.

I'm kinda upset that ... hasn't been giving me regular ... of Beta 3.  It's the only FPS that I play anymore, so if we aren't ... the ..., I'm kinda bored.  I'm also a little concerned about all the ... that are being used as placeholders; we have plenty of ..., so they should  be on top of that. >_>

One of my new year's resolutions is to statistically plot time slept against how well I awaken so that I can create the perfect sleep schedule, balancing time lost to being asleep vs. time lost to being a sleepwaking zombie after I rise.

A few of my co-workers really annoy me.  For example, one said that she was going to quit smoking, and when I ordered her to throw the cigarettes into the garbage bin, she refused and farted out some bullshit about quitting "tomorrow."  I mean, she could just tell me to go fuck myself, it would less offensive than dragging me into a conversation about her self-destruction and then not accepting my contribution to said conversation.

I'm thinking about getting contacts.  Glasses are much less of a hassle for me, but I'm annoyed by the distortion.  Also, I've been going to the cheap place and I think they are going for "pretty close" to the prescription.  When I look at a distant tree at 300 metres, I want to be able to see its leaf cells divide, dammit.  And then fire eye beams at it.  Take that, chlorophyl!

Weblogging is really dumb, so I'm going to halt here.  Fortunately, ... said that he's been working on ..., and I promised I'd have a look at them, so with any luck, I can tweak ... and they'll be ready for ..., which is good news for you, gang!
"As for VC's scripts they have not broken the game at all, in fact the game has never felt better." -- KM
"(03:12:41 PM) KM: I would call you a no life loser, but you are useful"
"(03:12:59 PM) VC: Go ahead.  I am, and I am."

JcFerggy

• Reputation Power: 87
  • JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!
Re: VC's Censortorium 90105
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2009, 09:53:50 pm »

Surprisingly, I enjoy this topic. Not only for the fact that you are trying to make a point about being censored (And I agree with you), but we were able to get an in-site into your life. Now for a  few questions.

Do you use a computer at your job? If so, then I'd consider taking that mouse or switching it with your current one. I got my friend to take a mouse from the computer lab at my school since my old one was a wire-less one, and the battery was fried.

When I first read the part about your clock, I read it as "I need to rub under my cock", so I was a little creep'd out.

Lastly, I would consider about the contacts. I has some a while back, and they were ok, but I hated taking them out at night, and if you lose one, you'll have to go around with one eye closed. I always preferred glasses because you could find them easier, and they were less of a hassle.

VC

• Retired Developer
  • VC is working their way up.VC is working their way up.VC is working their way up.
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2009, 12:37:13 am »

Insight.

I bought the second MX518 because at the time I needed a second one for work; since the device works appropriately after being callibrated, so to speak, I do not intend to exchange it with my previous 518 -- I'd be forced to change my sensitvity in games after all.  Theft from an employer is not something I consider tolerable.  You and your friend are both thieves.

If my mind was replacing a statement about a side-effect of powerful vibrations with sexual imagery, I may be creeped out as well.  However, mine does not.  Pervert.

I have abstained from contacts despite many encouragements to take them up for the reasons you state and more.  Due to ancillary issues at less-than-one-meter and infinity, I feel I will be better served by contacts both at work and at hobby.
"As for VC's scripts they have not broken the game at all, in fact the game has never felt better." -- KM

Jonathan [Spider]

• Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Jonathan [Spider] has no influence.
    • Jonathan Scott Art
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2009, 12:40:58 am »

if only this had black sharpie instead of the ... hahah.
Fonfa
"making out with ugly girls builds character"
"getting the ugly girls then the pretty ones makes you feel like leveling up in an rpg game"

SLX- i'm having a problem
Spider2544 - if you need me to bury a hooker, i can be there in 20 mins with my shovel
SLX - bring condoms

VC

• Retired Developer
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2009, 02:20:10 am »

I thought of a few things to use, but that was the easiest, and it doesn't imply that someone actually came behind me and changed all the ... to ... .

monkeyface

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • monkeyface has no influence.
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2009, 12:46:10 pm »

Enjoyed the read, and I agree with you on topic of censorship, in this context. I also replaced the ...'s with "some sort of dance."

"Fortunately, some sort of dance said (in the language of dancing) that he's been working on some sort of dance, and I promised I'd have a look at them, so with any luck, I can tweak some sort of dance and they'll be ready for some sort of dance, which is good news for you, gang!"
Pages: [1]   Go Up