GoldenEye: Source Forums

• April 16, 2024, 05:26:23 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Bug] Weird bug when zooming in the magnum  (Read 2613 times)

namajnaG

• Grindcore FM worshipper
  • Reputation Power: 333
  • namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!
[Bug] Weird bug when zooming in the magnum
« on: May 04, 2011, 07:13:45 am »

This is the first time that ever happens to me. I'm not sure how to describe this bug, Seems like the game recognises the magnum zoom as the sniper zoom for a millisecond.
I have a video of it right here.

Notice that the previous weapon set was snipers and I used one. Although this bug must have been really random as I have never seen this before.

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
Re: [Bug] Weird bug when zooming in the magnum
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2011, 01:59:34 pm »

Weird... zooming is synced between server and client with it being done on the client (tracked on the server). What may have happened was the client still thought you had a sniper (sniper zoom levels) and the server was clamping your zoom level. Never seen that before since I fixed the syncing back in Beta 3.1.
Pages: [1]   Go Up