GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 11:38:30 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thank You..  (Read 4738 times)

cvsoftdev

Thank You..
« on: November 16, 2011, 02:26:55 am »

I am new to this forum as well as this GE:S... I just wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone who had a part in recreating a game that i loved for so long. This game is lightyears better than any console remake I have seen; I am just sad that I didn't know about it sooner.

Much Appreciated

-CVSoftdev

Enzo.Matrix

• Lead Public Relations
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 179
  • Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!
Re: Thank You..
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2011, 02:36:11 am »

;)  Thank you. 

This is why we do what we do.
GoldenEye: Source Co-Creator
Personal Mission: -Play GE:S with a GE007 N64 Dev (Dr. Doak)
-GE:S reviewed by Yahtzee

basstronix

• Music Composer
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 45
  • basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!basstronix has great potential!
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2011, 03:31:20 am »

I love you.

terps4life90

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2011, 05:32:28 am »

I love you bass.

Wake[of]theBunT

• Former [PR/SFX/Webmaster]
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!
    • Goldeneye Source
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2011, 07:39:46 am »

I love you, and bass, and Emma Roberts

But seriously - We thank you for giving us this thread, as every fan and follower before you! Keep it coming, keep on spreading the word. Each day, a new fan to build us a vibrant playerbase.

Gabbo

• Cate Archer's secret lover
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • Gabbo might someday be someone...Gabbo might someday be someone...Gabbo might someday be someone...Gabbo might someday be someone...
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2011, 01:07:19 am »

Get your friends to play, spread that GES love. Bass will gladly spread the love for you, if you'd like.
Pages: [1]   Go Up