GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 08:14:03 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 1st Impressions of the game.  (Read 2880 times)

UltraViolence

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • UltraViolence has no influence.
1st Impressions of the game.
« on: March 25, 2010, 10:23:31 pm »

All I can say is THANK YOU!!!!! I've loved Golden Eye for N-64 since its release. I'd stay up 2-3 days at a stretch playing with friends and always wished there was an updated verion i.e. Golden Eye 2 etc.
I picked up the April 2010 PC Gamer and saw it mentioned when they were talking about WNx having the biggest and oldest clan on it. It was t he 1st I had ever heard of Golden Eye:Source. Needless to say I downloaded it as soon as I got home. Far and beyond what I expected. Looks great, plays great and brings back all the things that made the n-64 version so great +10. In 2 short days its become 1 of my new favorite games ( of which there are very few!)

GREAT JOB!! to all involved.

Wake[of]theBunT

• Former [PR/SFX/Webmaster]
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!
    • Goldeneye Source
Re: 1st Impressions of the game.
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2010, 10:43:34 pm »

Thanks!

And we'd like to welcome you to the community :)

Can't wait to see you around the servers and the forums, as we continue to build on this foundation we have cemented on beta 4!

Cheers for your impressions
Pages: [1]   Go Up