GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 11:00:56 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: THE LEGEND OF ZELDA RAP [MUSIC VIDEO]  (Read 5258 times)

Kratos

• Reputation Power: 125
  • Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!
THE LEGEND OF ZELDA RAP [MUSIC VIDEO]
« on: November 19, 2011, 06:21:45 pm »

!

LOL! I thought that wasnt bad!

Mangley

• No Longer Leads The Art
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 270
  • Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!
Re: THE LEGEND OF ZELDA RAP [MUSIC VIDEO]
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2011, 03:37:30 am »

Surprisingly very good.
Concept Artist, Environment Artist, Effects Artist, Sound Designer

coolDisguise

• GoldenEye fan
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 12
  • coolDisguise barely matters.coolDisguise barely matters.
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2011, 05:08:13 am »

It's... well done but has a little too much of that 'badass' attitude, I think.
What came to my mind was a commercial for The Legend of Zelda III -  A Link to the Past:
http://www.youtube.com/v/Kle0vau26xQ
There was even a translated german version on TV. Btw. the video shows the extended japanese (there's also a short one) version - in Germany it was only a 30 seconds clip.

Wake[of]theBunT

• Former [PR/SFX/Webmaster]
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!
    • Goldeneye Source
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2011, 02:28:57 am »

I admit I watched it 3 times.... and the thing is still playing in my head.

Why is it that parody rap is so much more enjoyable than legitimate rap..oh I know why because it doesn't take a ridiculously extreme seriousness in itself.

Mangley

• No Longer Leads The Art
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 270
  • Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2011, 09:04:13 pm »

Why is it that parody rap is so much more enjoyable than legitimate rap.

Nah. Legitimate rap was good.

I don't think what people these days call rap can even be considered music. It has no groove. But novelty records will always sell... and swearing is a novelty that may never wear off.
Concept Artist, Environment Artist, Effects Artist, Sound Designer

Kratos

• Reputation Power: 125
  • Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!Kratos is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2011, 04:43:20 am »

I don't think what people these days call rap can even be considered music. It has no groove. But novelty records will always sell... and swearing is a novelty that may never wear off.

Oh mangely you are fucking a hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was looking for that song. It was playing a long time ago in my head, but i had no idea what it was called.

Thank you man!

Gabbo

• Cate Archer's secret lover
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • Gabbo might someday be someone...Gabbo might someday be someone...Gabbo might someday be someone...Gabbo might someday be someone...
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2011, 05:08:44 am »

Sugarhill Gang? What are you, like 50 years old?
Link rap reminded me of PurePwnage crossed with Lonely Island.

namajnaG

• Grindcore FM worshipper
  • Reputation Power: 333
  • namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2011, 06:15:28 am »

Here's something dumb as hell.

mbsurfer

• Inactive Tester
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2011, 06:22:29 am »

Here's something dumb as hell.
I thought that was fucking hilarious hhahahahaha

namajnaG

• Grindcore FM worshipper
  • Reputation Power: 333
  • namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2011, 06:36:29 am »

I thought that was fucking hilarious hhahahahaha
Me too, But its still dumb as hell ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up