GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 11:03:19 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Having a hard time making a certain prop work  (Read 3585 times)

namajnaG

• Grindcore FM worshipper
  • Reputation Power: 333
  • namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!
Having a hard time making a certain prop work
« on: February 28, 2012, 09:31:23 am »

Hey'a guys, Whenever I compile my map, A few props does not appear, I located this in the compile window, But I have no idea how to do this.

"[size=78%]Placing detail props : 0...1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...Error! To use model "models/props/extinguisher.mdl"[/size]
with detail_prop, it must be compiled with $staticprop!"

How can I compile with $staticprop ?

terps4life90

Re: Having a hard time making a certain prop work
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2012, 10:05:53 am »

I can help you with this my friend. It's because you didn't select the correct prop (class). when selecting a prop in the world model option, pick a prop and scroll to the "info" tab. It then, will tell you what kind of prop you can make it as, either Static or dynamic. IF there are both checked then you can use either one. IF only one is checked then you have to use that. I believe that might be your issue for why certain props are not appearing.

namajnaG

• Grindcore FM worshipper
  • Reputation Power: 333
  • namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2012, 11:31:00 am »

That worked out great, Thanks man!

terps4life90

« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2012, 03:46:05 am »

No problem, glad I was able to help. If you have any other questions/trouble with sdk don't hesitate to message me on steam.
Pages: [1]   Go Up