GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 10:17:19 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Game Pads (Controllers) and GE Source.  (Read 3695 times)

GeneralChurch

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • GeneralChurch is looked down upon.
Game Pads (Controllers) and GE Source.
« on: June 10, 2009, 04:10:28 pm »

Unlike most of you, i perform better with a controller in my hands than a mouse and keyboard.  i see that is says in the controls menu to enable game pad and switch joysticks etc.  I have a wireless 360 controller and the receiver for windows but i don't know how to set up the controls for it on the game... does anyone know how to set up a controller?

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.
Re: Game Pads (Controllers) and GE Source.
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2009, 04:42:00 pm »

There has been many of these threads before, deffinately check the search button, im pretty sure someone has done it b4

Complete: Ge_Runway (now under care of CC Saint); Ge_Caverns // W.I.P.:Ge_Streets; Ge_Depot; Ge_Train;

GeneralChurch

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • GeneralChurch is looked down upon.
Re: Game Pads (Controllers) and GE Source.
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2009, 04:59:01 pm »

i have, but the search turns up weak and gives me spit back about consoles and nothing related to GES, thats why i made the topic.
Pages: [1]   Go Up