GoldenEye: Source Forums

• April 18, 2024, 10:36:33 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Capture The Key On LTK  (Read 11054 times)

Proxie

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 141
  • Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!
Re: Capture The Key On LTK
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2011, 07:54:27 am »

Learn to spell.  ;)

kidx

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • kidx has no influence.
Re: Capture The Key On LTK
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2011, 09:21:22 am »

LoL your funny for one who tells me to learn to spell ??? learn not to slander me and stalk me and learn not to talk shit and learn not to back stab people learn not to 2 face like you always do that's why your banned form WNx right you just don't fit in so STFU.If you guys are gona ban me then just do it don't fucking sit here and threaten me and act all tough cause you think your gods gift just ban me cause now your really starting to piss me off with your Bull shit. And why debate i am here to get answers and like I said show the copy right proof many other people say the same shit but since this is not my site ill walk away cause i have the balls to walk away like a man.Also i dont post shit on you tube like you fools here is some links of bull shit you guys have posted or made.

http://www.youtube.com/user/RonBlakeNigga

http://www.youtube.com/user/thebaddestkidx

That's 2 links not counting many steam groups you guys have posted and if you think i am making this up i can get links.Think before you speak B-Tards.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2011, 09:35:14 am by kidx »
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up