GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 11:43:50 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down

Author Topic: ge_train  (Read 37244 times)

Emilia

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 87
  • Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!
Re: ge_train
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2014, 11:34:20 am »

Nice work Cy :)

My only suggestion would be to use a lighter coloured wood on the ceiling in your first screenshot. As the rest of the textures are lighter colours, the dark ceiling feels like it pushing down on you, making it feel quite claustrophobic in an already limited space.

Otherwise, great ;)
MaJoR: "This is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo getting to be awesome"

StupidMarioBros1Fan[1138]

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • StupidMarioBros1Fan[1138] barely matters.StupidMarioBros1Fan[1138] barely matters.
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2014, 02:47:42 pm »

Yes, please add bots, that's one thing I hate on most custom maps, no bots spawn. I think the only custom map that I have that does spawn bots is Siberia, but the map is huge and bots get stuck in some places (may or may not be from 4.2.3 messing with the spawn system because some get stuck in the ground so that is probably from the update), but like the area where you exit Surface 1...that tower thingy that if you shoot the locks off you are teleported to the bunker entrance in the custom map, bots will spawn there and just stand there and not know how to use the ladder to leave. There are a lot of cool custom maps that I like to play on, and not always be able to play online so I get lonely.
Map looks great so far, and can't wait for it's release. I like the idea of Ourumov's dead body being in the last cart. lol
Don't ask, Stupid Mario Brothers is a YouTube series that I love to watch, and most likely you probably read my username as "SuperMarioBros1Fan" at some point. Yes I get that question a lot since this isn't the only account with this name. ::)

namajnaG

• Grindcore FM worshipper
  • Reputation Power: 333
  • namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2014, 05:12:58 pm »

You can definitely see the improvement. Nicely done!

Peroxwhy?gen

• GE:S Lifer
  • Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • Peroxwhy?gen might someday be someone...Peroxwhy?gen might someday be someone...Peroxwhy?gen might someday be someone...Peroxwhy?gen might someday be someone...
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2014, 08:18:55 pm »

So.... Sexy!!!!! I'm going to play this map until my computer explodes of too much Train.

I SHOOT YOU FUCKING 16 PP7 SHOOTS AND YOU DONT DIE MAN

PATRIOTA

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • PATRIOTA is looked down upon.
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2014, 02:46:24 am »

Good work dude. is getting very good.  do not forget to adjust the wall textures. in the green. and it would leave open that part of the driver of the train.    will be cool to play this map.   good luck      8)

The Cy

• 00 Agent
  • The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2014, 10:53:46 am »

hey people in the world,
fucking bots have entered the fucking train! They forced me to erase their faces!
here are some action screens:

« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 10:58:20 am by The Cy »
finished: ge_funhouse v4 Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?urjfs3ra2zdslcz

Peroxwhy?gen

• Secret Agent
  • Peroxwhy?gen might someday be someone...Peroxwhy?gen might someday be someone...Peroxwhy?gen might someday be someone...Peroxwhy?gen might someday be someone...
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2014, 02:03:28 pm »

Now that looks fucking awesome!

StupidMarioBros1Fan[1138]

• Secret Agent
  • StupidMarioBros1Fan[1138] barely matters.StupidMarioBros1Fan[1138] barely matters.
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2014, 06:13:00 pm »

I'm gaining the urge to just nag you on a release date because of awesome this map is looking so far. I'm not going to nag you, but I want to. :o
Don't ask, Stupid Mario Brothers is a YouTube series that I love to watch, and most likely you probably read my username as "SuperMarioBros1Fan" at some point. Yes I get that question a lot since this isn't the only account with this name. ::)

terps4life90

« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2014, 07:34:13 pm »

Mhm sexy looking :)

Rick Astley

• Reputation Power: 174
  • Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2014, 01:28:59 am »

Just found an error in this image with the ceiling being slightly mis-alligned

the map looks fantastic :) a real excellent recreation of the original Train level :)

Rick Astley

• Reputation Power: 174
  • Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!Rick Astley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2014, 01:29:45 am »

Everything looks excellent :)

XtremeWRATH

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • XtremeWRATH has no influence.
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2014, 01:20:32 am »

Looks great can't wait for this map!

Peroxwhy?gen

• Secret Agent
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2014, 07:00:58 am »

Any more news on this map CY?  Or has real life got you by the bullocks?

The Cy

• 00 Agent
  • The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2014, 03:13:06 pm »

Any more news on this map CY?  Or has real life got you by the bullocks?

yeah, busy days at the moment. but most parts (wagons) of the map are finished. I still need some texturing to do. this will take a while, because the train has some weird carpet / upholstery patterns which are hard to find / create / steal  ;)
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 03:21:57 pm by The Cy »
finished: ge_funhouse v4 Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?urjfs3ra2zdslcz

Lord_Crow

• I sell stamps and stamp accessories.
  • Agent
  • Lord_Crow barely matters.Lord_Crow barely matters.
« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2014, 04:46:59 pm »

Well, Good Luck on your hunt for the perfect textures!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up