GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 04:10:19 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Environment/Prop Artist  (Read 10693 times)

Benji Dude

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Benji Dude has no influence.
Environment/Prop Artist
« on: April 13, 2009, 01:36:59 am »

Hi there I'm applying for the role of environment/ prop artist.  I have been modelling for 6 years (4 of which during university), I have an MA in Computer Games Art from the University of Teesside, England.  I use 3DS Max and I have experience with Hammer and the source engine.  My Masters dissertation revolved around using the source engine (and normal maps).

email contact: ben@-nospamplease-cginc.co.uk
MSN: Benji_Dude36@-nospamplease-hotmail.com

Tau Hammerhead tank Warhammer 40,000

Sci-fi gun

stand alone environment render

Texturing example

Showreel: http://www.cginc.co.uk/work/CGINC%20showreel%202008.wmv

CV: http://www.cginc.co.uk/work/cginc%20cv.pdf

Thank you for your time.

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.
Re: Environment/Prop Artist
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2009, 03:26:57 am »

O_o

Complete: Ge_Runway (now under care of CC Saint); Ge_Caverns // W.I.P.:Ge_Streets; Ge_Depot; Ge_Train;

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2009, 04:17:33 am »

Hmmmmm

I am a big fan of that scene you made, not a big fan of the plasma looking weapon, a semi-fan of the hovercraft vehicle...

You are definitely worth a trial, I am afraid I am seeing mostly "cell-shaded" type work though and that would not fit our theme well. If you can really pull off the trial, though, you'd be in like flynn.

I am interested in reading your thesis, btw.

Benji Dude

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Benji Dude has no influence.
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2009, 07:32:25 pm »

Thank you for the vote of confidence Killermonkey.  I'll try my best not to disappoint.

I'd be happy to send you a copy of my dissertation Pm me your email address and I'll send it out to you (or at least a link to download it).

Jonathan [Spider]

• Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Jonathan [Spider] has no influence.
    • Jonathan Scott Art
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2009, 05:37:12 am »

go ahead and make a new thread in the trial members section and we will get you something to do.
Fonfa
"making out with ugly girls builds character"
"getting the ugly girls then the pretty ones makes you feel like leveling up in an rpg game"

SLX- i'm having a problem
Spider2544 - if you need me to bury a hooker, i can be there in 20 mins with my shovel
SLX - bring condoms
Pages: [1]   Go Up