• Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tester  (Read 4918 times)

Metaphorical

Tester
« on: February 10, 2009, 12:53:07 pm »

I don't have any development skills, but I just wanted to put the word out there that if anyone is needed for testing with quality feedback and crtique, you can call on me.

major

• On Vacation
  • Retired Developer
  • Reputation Power: 109
  • major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!major is awe-inspiring!
Re: Tester
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2009, 01:47:08 pm »

Most times we will choose active forum members over 1 post wonders (hint in there).

http://forums.goldeneyesource.net/index.php/topic,711.0.html
« Last Edit: February 10, 2009, 01:53:36 pm by Mark [lodle] »
All view points are of my own and not associated with the team.

JcFerggy

• Reputation Power: 87
  • JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!JcFerggy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2009, 04:22:16 pm »

If you want to be help out, just report all the bugs and problems you see to the "Bug Reports & Fixes" board.

Jonathan [Spider]

• Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Jonathan [Spider] has no influence.
    • Jonathan Scott Art
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2009, 09:54:58 pm »

to be a beta tester you have to show that you are interested and passionate about testing, by doing good bug reports out here in the general boards.

right now you are dealing with content that isnt to far behind our internal build of beta 3. so go test it and see if you can break the game haha.
Fonfa
"making out with ugly girls builds character"
"getting the ugly girls then the pretty ones makes you feel like leveling up in an rpg game"

SLX- i'm having a problem
Spider2544 - if you need me to bury a hooker, i can be there in 20 mins with my shovel
SLX - bring condoms
Pages: [1]   Go Up