GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 10:57:26 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [SEMI-SOLVED] #1 with the Bullet  (Read 4037 times)

coolDisguise

• GoldenEye fan
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 12
  • coolDisguise barely matters.coolDisguise barely matters.
[SEMI-SOLVED] #1 with the Bullet
« on: March 07, 2009, 01:08:15 am »

Since the last thread was closed down, I wanted to post the latest news concerning this topic in here.
Finally, after meeting the requirements several times (see here) I got the achievement today.

Although it is solved now for me, I still wonder why it wouldn't work most of the time. (the following are new screenshots)

Anyway, I'll do a copy my gamestate because this was really annoying to get. (which you can tell by the number of screens I took)
This thread is just some information and may be appended to the closed original thread or if that is not possible just be closed as well.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2009, 01:46:54 am by coolDisguise »

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
Re: [SEMI-SOLVED] #1 with the Bullet
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2009, 02:35:59 am »

I'm not sure what to tell you, but playing one round with the bots I got this achievement with a clean gamestate.
Pages: [1]   Go Up