GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 29, 2024, 10:31:06 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The GoldenEye 64 Hard mod is....dead  (Read 4350 times)

Yes! I am Invincible!

The GoldenEye 64 Hard mod is....dead
« on: September 29, 2012, 09:46:58 am »

I re-installed windows and forgot ALL the project files, GEEdit files, maps to the drive i formatted. only thing i have left is facility map file, and the Mod ROM. i have to start everything all over again.  :'(

*insane rage* sry guys, some of you don't even care of the mod, but i spent 2 months on, it and im fucking gonna get it back.  :-X

wish me luck....*sigh*

liamcadhain

Re: The GoldenEye 64 Hard mod is....dead
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2012, 10:30:16 am »

Ah, that sucks man. That's why it's really important to back up your work at all times. You'll never know when shit like this will happen. I've heard of that mod before, I remember you putting a link to it up on 1138's forums. Good luck coding it up again and remember this time to back up your work on a regular basis

namajnaG

• Grindcore FM worshipper
  • Reputation Power: 333
  • namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2012, 05:43:45 pm »

That's sad, But always remember this, Data you don't have at least two copies of is data you don't care about.

TriDefiance

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 78
  • TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!TriDefiance is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2012, 06:30:58 pm »

That's sad, But always remember this, Data you don't have at least two copies of is data you don't care about.

Proxie

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 141
  • Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!Proxie is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2012, 05:31:59 am »

Pages: [1]   Go Up