Debriefing > Off-Topic Lounge

HELLO from Jeron SharpSh00tah Bornstein

(1/2) > >>

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]:
MY GES FAMILY!!!!

How are you guys!?? I hope you're all doing as well as I am! I have some phenomenal news! Many of you remember that 4 years ago I had been arrested and went through the lowest point of my life. Today 4 years later I am doing so well in the mechanical engineering department at Florida Atlantic University!

In these four years I am now:

Mechanical Engineering Honors student top of my class!
Director of Business Development for Owls Racing (Formula SAE - Collegiate racing league)
Running my own mechanics business successfully
I train professors and students in the FAU machine shop - employed by the department of ocean and mechanical engineering
I am the 1st ever Mechanical Engineering student honored with the title of ELITE OWL!! (1 of 25 out of 55,000 students!!!)

I have now become good friends with the Presidential staff, board members, and all the investors! I have been introduced to all the people that make the university tick and they all know my full story...

What a BLESSING
FAU has extended me a FULL RIDE SCHOLARSHIP!!!! Classes and beautiful housing included until I graduate!!!

I cannot believe how much life has turned around for me, and I HAD to share the news with you guys as you saw me at my worst.

So much love to the all of ya' I hope to come out of retirement at some point soon!!!

Enzo.Matrix:
Great to hear you are doing well!

As you can see we just put out a patch today.  I hope you are able to find some time to play with us!  5.0 was such a huge change from where you left off.

Don't be a stranger.

Troy:
That's pretty cool.  I guess it just show you that with a little bit of hard work, it is just a matter of time until things turn around.

kraid:
I'm glad that things worked out for you, Sharp.

basstronix:
It's so good to hear that you've been doing well brother!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version