GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 10:14:50 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Nightfire Releases  (Read 33001 times)

namajnaG

• Grindcore FM worshipper
  • Reputation Power: 333
  • namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!
Re: Nightfire Releases
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2013, 10:15:06 pm »

Sorry for the delay - Again.
I've tested it at home with a friend and it looks fine, Hopefully this is the last time I'll have to re-release this map so I can go on and work on other maps.

-4.2.3 Spawns fixed
-Rare crash in Janus side of the map seems to have been fixed (It might occur again, Should it do so, Please report it so I can see what I can possibly do.)
-Fixed a few more textures

Download link updated.

Troy

• GE:S Coder
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 260
  • Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!Troy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2013, 10:33:22 am »

You forgot to include the yousuffer.mp3 file in v4.  Either that, or you forgot to remove it from your script.
Complete - Arsenal, One Bullet is Enough, Tournament DM v2, TurboDM
Defunct - Agent Under Fire
VC - Being such a dick, KM must be stroked before springing into action.

namajnaG

• namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2013, 11:06:06 am »

Thanks for the heads-up, I simply forgot to remove it from the music script since it did not work well.

MultiplayerX

• HACKER! / Indie Mapper / Half Life 2 Scientologist
  • Agent
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • MultiplayerX has a powerful will.MultiplayerX has a powerful will.MultiplayerX has a powerful will.MultiplayerX has a powerful will.MultiplayerX has a powerful will.MultiplayerX has a powerful will.MultiplayerX has a powerful will.
    • Code Legends
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2014, 04:06:02 am »

LOVE this map. Simple with neat hiding places. Great texture work bro. Beautiful GE WORTHY map for sure.

namajnaG

« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2018, 02:42:31 am »

Four year bump, I feel bad already.

As much as I thought I would never touch this project again, I'm afraid I have to do one last thing before nailing the coffin.
As I was playing on a server earlier, I noticed the abundance of Nightfire maps laying in the nomination list.
It seems people appreciate those maps, but whilst they're available, they are only straight decompiled maps with no work attached to them whatsoever. Just added weapon spawns and that's it.

Since I still have some of the files I used to work with, I feel like it is my duty to release some of the maps that I had already almost completed, but never released until today, because the current Nightfire maps in circulation are filled with problems and the players should be allowed access to better versions of them.
I know for a fact that some of those maps have issues, but since I no longer have the map files in my possession, it is impossible for me to work further on them. Also, I've moved onto different projects since and I do not wish to rework other Nightfire maps other than the ones I've already worked on significantly.

The main post has been updated with the release of NF_Maintenance. I will upload NF_Caviar later if it's playable, I'll look into it.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up