GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 11:01:37 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: what about taser?  (Read 9873 times)

dieglhix

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • dieglhix has no influence.
what about taser?
« on: May 09, 2018, 07:28:59 pm »

I remember when I unlocked the legendary All Weapons cheat upon completing Egyptian in less than ridiculous 6 minutes.. the level was easy to do in less than a minute (if you knew the path to get the goldeneye gun without activating the sentry "drones") lol.. this was before Nintendo revealed the button combination cheats in 2000. Was amazed of all the dual wielding guns and Taser called my attention. Has anybody thought of adding Taser into GE:S? If not I don't mind, the mod is perfect... But why not room for more additions. Would be fun to have it in team gungame before the golden gun..  by the way this taser worked like a gun, one shot per time and didn't have to be reloaded. infinite "ammo" like laser.

Enzo.Matrix

• Lead Public Relations
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 179
  • Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!
Re: what about taser?
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2018, 05:15:04 pm »

It was made years ago, wasn't added due to animation, and it also was not needed due to slappers and knife.  It may see life again in the future.
GoldenEye: Source Co-Creator
Personal Mission: -Play GE:S with a GE007 N64 Dev (Dr. Doak)
-GE:S reviewed by Yahtzee

dieglhix

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • dieglhix has no influence.
Re: what about taser?
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2018, 07:27:27 pm »

It was made years ago, wasn't added due to animation, and it also was not needed due to slappers and knife.  It may see life again in the future.

Great, thanks!
Pages: [1]   Go Up