GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 11:03:06 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Community Created Levels [pre-beta3]  (Read 14796 times)

InvertedShadow

• Retired Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • InvertedShadow has no influence.
Community Created Levels [pre-beta3]
« on: November 17, 2006, 06:23:10 am »

List here maps created by the members of our community. Please do not make comments in this thread. It is strictly for listing custom maps.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2009, 08:54:07 pm by InvertedShadow »

InvertedShadow

• Retired Developer
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • InvertedShadow has no influence.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2006, 06:39:45 am by InvertedShadow »

Sean [Baron]

• Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Sean [Baron] has no influence.
    • GoldenEye: Source Official Site
Re: Community Created Levels
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2006, 12:35:38 pm »

Please do not make comments in this thread. It is strictly for listing custom maps.
/Sean "Baron" Stock
Director
sean@goldeneyesource.net

boris

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • boris is looked down upon.
    • boris's file network
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2006, 06:19:18 pm »

boris_frigate_01

An unfinished project - but playable none the less.

Download Here: http://www.pimpinjuice.net/boris/maps/boris_frigate_01.zip

sir_frags

• Agent
  • sir_frags has no influence.
WASTE map
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2007, 04:21:41 pm »

- W  A  S  T  E -

http://store.itsyourftp.com/~frags/waste.zip

Made for 6 players because this game could use some smaller maps. It's
supposed to be an abandoned hazardous waste storage unit. The map genre is
killbox though--something I bet you never thought you would see in this game 
Players spawn with zmg, kf7,autoshotgun. The cougar, sniperrifle,
proximity mines, and vests are on the map. Being such a small and open map, I didn't see any
need to put other weapons on there because I figured everyone would just use the
machine guns and shotguns anyway. You are not going to run out of ammo either.

There is one trap on the map; it is not a bug as everybody keeps saying when I run the map.

There is a waste.txt file in the zip. Make sure you put this waste.txt into the folder
called "loadouts" or there will be no guns/vests on the map!!!! Again, put waste.txt
in this location:

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\SourceMods\gesource\maps\loadouts\

I used pakrat and MAN to include this file in the bsp, but for some reason it does
not work automatically when you run the map so you will have to copy the file
yourself. If anyone can figure this problem out, please email me.

Thanks!

*Frags*

EDIT: guess I could have done screenshots but it's only a 1mb killbox, so it's not really necessary :)

EDIT #2: crashes with edict error if you use the loadout.txt.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2007, 04:01:31 am by sir_frags »

sir_frags

• Agent
Re: B U N K E R 8
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2007, 03:49:23 am »

B U N K E R  8
-

http://store.itsyourftp.com/~frags/bunker-8.zip

For no more than 8 people, and 8 is really pushing it.

I had two mounted guns on top of the bunker, which were pretty popular in my Half Life 2 DM version of this map, but the func_tank doesn't work in this game so I had to delete the guns :(  But that's really the only change I had to make to this map and it's still fun as heck to go to the top of the bunker and use your crosshair to shoot down at people on the ground. If you use my weapons loadout, there are two sniper rifles on the roof and you spawn with a ton of ammo, a vest, cougar, zmg, kf7, sg. Prox mine, remote mine, and t-knife spawners are on the map too if you use my weapons loadout.

The detonator on the bottom can be used once every 200 seconds to blow the roof, so whoever is up there will be blown to bits if you detonate the roof and they dont have a vest.  Hint: it might be a good idea to blow the roof yourself before you go up there :)

*Frags*
« Last Edit: July 09, 2007, 07:47:07 pm by sir_frags »

sir_frags

• Agent
MUDFARM-1v1: a duel map
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2007, 01:59:59 pm »

M U D F A R M - 1v1
-

http://store.itsyourftp.com/~frags/mudfarm-1v1.zip

Reposting different version because the water on the old version was causing crashes on dedicated servers (but not listen servers for some reason.) Map is made for 1 v 1 duels, but I've played it with 2 v 2 as a teamplay map and it was actually fun despite its small size in gameplay.

sir_frags

• Agent
HACIENDA
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2007, 02:49:41 pm »

H A C I E N D A
-

http://store.itsyourftp.com/~frags/hacienda_ge.zip

There are 12 player spawns on the map.  The file size is large because I used custom textures, sounds, and water. Players spawn with shotgun, but there are 4 zmg, 2 cougars, 1 sniper rifle, 8 t-knives,  remote mine, prox mine, and vests on the map if you use my loadout. I was letting players spawn with the zmg and kf7 but I kept getting the edict error upon sever start so I had to change my loadout like I have it now.

Make sure you copy the hacienda_ge.txt file into your maps/loadouts folder under the the main gesource mod. There will be no guns/vests on the map if you don't.

*Frags*

EDIT: it still crashes with the edict error if you use the loadout but just not as often  :) 

EDIT 2:  for some reason there are cracks in some of the walls that detract from the eye appeal of the map and seem to even cause a slight fps problem on that part of the map. I don't understand it because the cracks dont show in Half Life 2dm, the game I really made this map for. But anyway, I'm not fixing it and I'm leaving this map up on my server and here because it still seems like fun when 5 people get on it to play.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2007, 07:46:36 pm by sir_frags »

sir_frags

• Agent
STACKS: different Library/Stacked map
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2007, 09:56:06 pm »

S T A C K S
-

http://store.itsyourftp.com/~frags/stacks.zip

I've never seen the version that was called "stacked."  I used the ge_library map as my guide and just killed the lower level. So what you got here is a different version filled with props and different lighting. I also fixed it to where the glass windows would respawn after 20 seconds after being broken; don't know if they did that in the original. Haven't tested it yet with more than two players   but I kept the map the same size as the original and mostly all I did was change textures and add props so there wasn't so much open space everywhere. And alot of the props are breakable. So if you liked the original, I would think you would like this one.

Was gonna let players figurs this out themselves and am afraid to tell you about this because you die-hard original fans are probably gonna hate it. But in one room and in one hall I put some little blue lines on the walls. I call them wall walkers. Yes, it might take some practice, but they let you walk across the top of the walls from one side of the room to the other and it looks as though you are gliding. I had to add my own little twist to the map, ok?

No loadout, so use ES.

If there is a problem with this map, then send me a PM about it plz. I plan to fix this one when the new fgd comes out.

*Frags*

Xanatos

• Colombian Decaffeinated Coffee Crystals
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Xanatos has no influence.
    • The Janus Syndicate
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2007, 09:45:54 am »

can you please post screens of all these maps?

Luchador

• Retired Lead Developer
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 175
  • Luchador is awe-inspiring!Luchador is awe-inspiring!Luchador is awe-inspiring!Luchador is awe-inspiring!Luchador is awe-inspiring!Luchador is awe-inspiring!Luchador is awe-inspiring!Luchador is awe-inspiring!Luchador is awe-inspiring!Luchador is awe-inspiring!Luchador is awe-inspiring!Luchador is awe-inspiring!
    • My Website
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2007, 02:11:54 am »

ge_citadel_2007

download:
http://files.filefront.com/ge+citadel+2007+v2ZIP/;9219683;/fileinfo.html

description:
A very quick and simple remake of the hidden citadel map from GE64 using Complex textures.
It gets high FPS and has 16 spawn points. No weapons or ammo come with the map so the server will have to be responsible for equipping players with weapons. Be on the lookout for a hidden passage or two!

This map hasn't been tested with multiple players yet so let me know if there are any issues.

Enjoy!
« Last Edit: December 08, 2007, 11:09:31 pm by Luchador »

mookie

• Idiot
  • 00 Agent
  • mookie is looked down upon.
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2007, 02:15:00 am »

5 2 3 7 1 4 6 0

Doc.NO

• 00 Agent