GoldenEye: Source Forums

• April 25, 2024, 06:59:07 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can i continue Basement?  (Read 4473 times)

Yes! I am Invincible!

Can i continue Basement?
« on: January 04, 2013, 08:28:35 pm »

I was looking around the Basement map (not classic) and i noticed that it is incomplete.
So simply, can i have the honor to Finish the Basement and make the map as a "Library" version?  :P
It's sad that the half of the map isn't in use....  :'(
And another thing: Would it get to the game as a official map or as my custom? I just want to finish it, that's all

namajnaG

• Grindcore FM worshipper
  • Reputation Power: 333
  • namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!
Re: Can i continue Basement?
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2013, 08:42:15 pm »

Basement is complete, Stack is not. From old news, Development on it was still being made, According to SSL's blog.

Yes! I am Invincible!

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2013, 01:38:26 pm »

i meant the Upstairs. :)

namajnaG

• namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!namajnaG is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2013, 05:01:05 pm »

That's what I'm saying, It's called Stack. ;)

Jonathon [SSL]

• Generalist
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 99
  • Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!
    • Steam Community Page
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2013, 09:26:58 pm »

Hi, that's my map. It's been an on-and-off project of mine for the last five years or so, but lately real life has kept me from working on it. You can go ahead and decompile the map and take a crack at working on it I suppose, I'd love to see what a fresh set of eyes can come up with!
Luchador: I NEVER NAME MY FILES IN UPPER CASE
Luchador: I ONLY TALK IN UPPER CASE
[GE:S] killermonkey: GOOD TO KNOW

Yes! I am Invincible!

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2013, 03:31:47 pm »

That's what I'm saying, It's called Stack. ;)
I KNOW IT'S STACK DUMMY!  ;D I've been playing GE64 since it's released and i still play it :3

Yes! I am Invincible!

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2013, 03:33:13 pm »

Hi, that's my map. It's been an on-and-off project of mine for the last five years or so, but lately real life has kept me from working on it. You can go ahead and decompile the map and take a crack at working on it I suppose, I'd love to see what a fresh set of eyes can come up with!
Hey, thanks! I will start working on it but what engine i start Source Hammer in? SDK 2007? I haven't used it on GE:S for looonggg time...

namajnaG

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2013, 07:31:47 pm »

Yes, Source SDK 2007 is the engine version.
Pages: [1]   Go Up