Author Topic: Bots  (Read 8201 times)

Calystos

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Calystos has no influence.
    • Gamers For Gaming
Re: Bots
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2012, 04:09:57 am »

The bug has nothing to do with the way you add and remove the bots. Even a plug in cannot fix this one.
Weak. :( Wasn't sure, oh well.

Gonna write the plugin anyways cos it'll add additional features & functions for bot controls, that don't currently exist in GES (it'll let you set quota, modes, and other things), for server admin that some may like, :) (That an I got the stupid idea stuck in my head now an I can't think of anything else, lol)

EDIT: Forgot to ask, I was curious as its still using the ancient srcds_i486 binary for Linux unlike all the other servers we run which are srcds_linux. Is it possible to maybe update to a different engine or change the settings or something to make it work with srcds_linux instead thus making GES more compatible with updated plugins, functions, features, etc, such as steamtools like Nuclear Dawn, L4D 1&2, CSS, HL2DM, TF2, etc all are now. Would that maybe help also towards the bots issue since it won't be on the older engine anymore? Or would changing this cause more hassle than its worth or even not do anything at all?
« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 12:38:11 pm by Calystos »
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up