GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 08:42:55 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hi, Hello, Love this.  (Read 3793 times)

Leo_Grun

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 19
  • Leo_Grun is working their way up.Leo_Grun is working their way up.Leo_Grun is working their way up.
Hi, Hello, Love this.
« on: August 14, 2016, 08:55:02 am »

So, I want to say that I laughed way too hard at the Dr. No soda machines. I just found this and it's amazing (which I'm sure everyone here knows already). It's clear this was made with a lot of love for both the game, the films and FPSes. So far I've been just exploring levels by myself. Turns out I still have the classic maps memorized and the new / revised maps are great. I've dabbled in game design and I can appreciate how the changes make PvP better. It's a weird case of Jamis Vu when the level design makes perfect sense but in your brain you're positive that ledge didn't used to be there...

Anyway a little about me, I'm a Leo (today is actually my Birthday and I'm spending it at the laundromat yay adulthood -_-). I've been involved with games before and since I'm going back to school due to circumstances surrounding my day job changing I'll have more time on my hands and can possibly help out-- I don't wanna commit just yet until I see how busy I am. I've done some music, graphic arts, and texturing mostly for The Sims and other small  projects. My portfolio is too hideously out of date to share at the moment... My 'professional'-- so much as I hesitate to describe myself with that word-- background is in events. I worked in events at a hotel for about two years and have been involved with a vintage doll and toy show since 2013.

So anyway that's me.

And I'm still laughing at the Dr. No soda machines. I'm probably going to call Dr. Pepper this in front of someone and have to explain this.

Enzo.Matrix

• Lead Public Relations
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 179
  • Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!
Re: Hi, Hello, Love this.
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2016, 06:03:26 pm »

Happy B-Day!

Come by anytime.  We all have crazy personal lives.
GoldenEye: Source Co-Creator
Personal Mission: -Play GE:S with a GE007 N64 Dev (Dr. Doak)
-GE:S reviewed by Yahtzee
Pages: [1]   Go Up