GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 03:06:18 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Toothache from hell  (Read 38505 times)

dlt

• Retired Developer
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • dlt has no influence.
Re: Toothache from hell
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2009, 11:18:10 pm »

Whisky on cotton bud then apply to the tooth. Just make sure it's a real whisky and not JD or southen comfort. Worked great for me a few years back, failing that just drink it  ;D
The hunt is on!

Jonathan [Spider]

• Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Jonathan [Spider] has no influence.
    • Jonathan Scott Art
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2009, 05:22:09 am »

fuck putting it on the cotton ball man just swing the bottle and enjoy yourself.

if tha doesnt work you can call me over i can hit you with a bat as hard as i can and hopefully knock a couple tooth out along with the offending bastard. it might be a high amount of collateral damage in the process but gotta bust some eggs to make omlettes.
Fonfa
"making out with ugly girls builds character"
"getting the ugly girls then the pretty ones makes you feel like leveling up in an rpg game"

SLX- i'm having a problem
Spider2544 - if you need me to bury a hooker, i can be there in 20 mins with my shovel
SLX - bring condoms

Sp1nn3y

• Local Graphic Artist
  • 00 Agent
  • Sp1nn3y has no influence.
    • Sp1nn3ys Portfolio Website
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2009, 06:35:00 am »

fuck putting it on the cotton ball man just swing the bottle and enjoy yourself.

if tha doesnt work you can call me over i can hit you with a bat as hard as i can and hopefully knock a couple tooth out along with the offending bastard. it might be a high amount of collateral damage in the process but gotta bust some eggs to make omlettes.

yeah lets hurt you somewhere else so you wont even THINK about your tooth... erm.. *pulls gun out* you use this leg much?

Wake[of]theBunT

• Former [PR/SFX/Webmaster]
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!
    • Goldeneye Source
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2009, 07:34:20 pm »

I use one of my legs enough, Dont hurt it :(

Im going to be one hell of an asshole right now, but just know i got love for you mike, and other tooth sufferers, im sure ill get mine..

- no cavities
- no fillings
- no root canal
- no teeth dying
- no crazy toothaches
- its not like i brush EVERY day

my teeth were always healthy, the dentist always said the health of my teeth was amazing, i havent been to a dentist as an adult since 21, and all things point to them still being fine. (no aches pains really)

Oh yes, i will get mine...

PPK

• Reputation Power: 26
  • PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2009, 07:44:57 pm »

I must ask now, since it's been a while since you told us you had a toothache. Is it over yet?

VC

• Valiant Varanidæ, Citrus Jockey
  • Retired Developer
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • VC is working their way up.VC is working their way up.VC is working their way up.
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2009, 07:47:55 pm »

I'm pretty close to that. I had one cavity years ago, and the only major work was wisdom extraction.  The few times I've been to a dentist, I've gotten that same "zomg ur tooths pwn" sort of line.
"As for VC's scripts they have not broken the game at all, in fact the game has never felt better." -- KM
"(03:12:41 PM) KM: I would call you a no life loser, but you are useful"
"(03:12:59 PM) VC: Go ahead.  I am, and I am."

Mike [fourtecks]

• Disregard KM, acquire death threats.
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 19
  • Mike [fourtecks] is working their way up.Mike [fourtecks] is working their way up.Mike [fourtecks] is working their way up.
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2009, 09:26:45 pm »

I must ask now, since it's been a while since you told us you had a toothache. Is it over yet?

Oddly yes, I no longer feel anything today basically. Saturday was hell day, Sunday was a lot better, and by Moday there is nothing. I went in for a quick check at the dentist yesterday before going to work and it might just be some cavity issues, and I might not need a root canal. The roots of the tooth looked fine in the x-ray. However, he was concerned about the level of pain I was feeling on Saturday.

I get to go back tomorrow morning and he's going to treat it as if it was just cavity issues, but will switch to root canal if needed once he gets in there for a better look. Hopefully there's no root canal needed, which will save me a lot of money.
ge_facility, ge_facility_backzone, ge_control

PPK

• PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2009, 09:05:11 am »

Good to know you are ok now and ready to get back to work on full force, not only on GE:S but also on your regular paid job.

Mike [fourtecks]

• Disregard KM, acquire death threats.
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 19
  • Mike [fourtecks] is working their way up.Mike [fourtecks] is working their way up.Mike [fourtecks] is working their way up.
« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2009, 07:55:32 pm »

I'm still slightly numb, but I am back. I got lucky and only cavity work was done, no root canal. Numbness just has a little more to go away and I can finally get something to eat. I'm starving!
ge_facility, ge_facility_backzone, ge_control

PPK

• Warrior Nation
« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2009, 10:17:23 pm »

Eat icecream! That's what my dentist tells me to do when you come out of a surgery where your teeth get a little numb.

Mr.Bond

• Agent
  • Mr.Bond has no influence.
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2009, 12:42:57 am »

Mike, my friend, I would like to introduce you to my other friend '10MG Percocet'

That's nothing, 30mg Roxicodones are where it's at. None of that apap bullshit, just pure codeine. I've got a bottle Percocets (10/375) for mild pain.

UnKnown-Pain

• Secret Agent
  • UnKnown-Pain has no influence.
« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2009, 11:32:18 am »

Abcess = intense pain. Got sent home from work because i was headbutting a wall because the pain was so bad. I went with root canal, wouldn't want to look like a red neck with teeth missing now would i...

VC

• Valiant Varanidæ, Citrus Jockey
  • Retired Developer
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • VC is working their way up.VC is working their way up.VC is working their way up.
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2009, 02:29:41 pm »

Depends. can ya play banjo?
"As for VC's scripts they have not broken the game at all, in fact the game has never felt better." -- KM
"(03:12:41 PM) KM: I would call you a no life loser, but you are useful"
"(03:12:59 PM) VC: Go ahead.  I am, and I am."

Staaf

• Secret Agent
  • Staaf has no influence.
« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2009, 10:47:20 am »

lmao!
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up