GoldenEye: Source Forums

• April 25, 2024, 07:42:18 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Volumn Levelling  (Read 3913 times)

markpeterjameslegg

• Did I fire six shots? Or only five?
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 202
  • markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!markpeterjameslegg is awe-inspiring!
Volumn Levelling
« on: July 29, 2010, 07:12:58 pm »

The music on the menu is so much louder than the in-game music, does anyone know why? It's more than twice the volume, I was wondering if there was any way to correct this but I don't want to risk being banned by tampering with files. From what I gather, the in-game music and sound is too quiet compared to the menu as everything else on my computer levels out at the same volume as the GESource menu.

Also, will we ever be able to hold two of the same weapon like in the N64 Goldeneye?

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
Re: Volumn Levelling
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2010, 08:27:14 pm »

All sounds and music have been leveled in v4.1 and will be released in the next update. No one will ban you if you modify your files :-)

The only way to do it is to use a sound program to run a leveling algorithm over everything. I am not an expert in that at all.

coolDisguise

• GoldenEye fan
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 12
  • coolDisguise barely matters.coolDisguise barely matters.
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2010, 11:01:11 pm »

Speaking of that, when will the update be released? :-)
Or at least some new shots? Wasn't there an media update showing some community stuff and speaking of another update which should follow it one week from then? Just curious as always... ~
At least I know this isn't Black Mesa: Source (announcing their first release for early 2010 and messing up). ^^

Jonathon [SSL]

• Generalist
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 99
  • Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!
    • Steam Community Page
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2010, 12:09:16 am »

We'll release it once it's thoroughly tested I guess, 4.1 has a ton of polish and code/content additions that 4.0 was lacking. But you'd have to wait for a lead's answer for more specific info.
Luchador: I NEVER NAME MY FILES IN UPPER CASE
Luchador: I ONLY TALK IN UPPER CASE
[GE:S] killermonkey: GOOD TO KNOW

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2010, 12:24:56 am »

Hah you know we don't give out cheap info like that cool disguise. I will tell you that we are in final testing of 4.1 but you never know what bugs creep up.
Pages: [1]   Go Up