GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 12:16:16 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Jerons Blog Jan 29, 2012  (Read 18250 times)

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.
Jerons Blog Jan 29, 2012
« on: January 30, 2012, 01:50:54 am »

Well, the inevitable happened, Comcast has shut down my internet. Its unfortunate, but I will not be able to get my internet back up and running for quite some time. My mortgage is almost in foreclosure, so that must come first.  I owe 200 bucks to comcast plus a re-activation fee of 10 bucks. So ill let you guys know as I am able to find some cash to get myself up and running

Keep in touch man!

Complete: Ge_Runway (now under care of CC Saint); Ge_Caverns // W.I.P.:Ge_Streets; Ge_Depot; Ge_Train;

Emilia

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 87
  • Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!
Re: Jerons Blog Jan 29, 2012
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2012, 02:30:14 am »

Best of luck Sharp!
MaJoR: "This is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo getting to be awesome"

The Cy

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 87
  • The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!
Re: Jerons Blog Jan 29, 2012
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2012, 09:46:39 am »

Remember me of Frank Sinatra's Lets face the music and dance
There may be trouble ahead / But while there's moonlight and music and love and romance / Let's face the music and dance /Before the fiddlers have fled / Before they ask us to pay the bill /And while we still have the chance / Let's face the music and dance / Soon we'll be without the moon / Humming a diff'rent tune / And then / There may be teardrops to shed / So while there's moonlight and music and love and romance / Let's face the music and dance dance / Let's face the music and dance
« Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 09:51:23 am by The Cy »
finished: ge_funhouse v4 Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?urjfs3ra2zdslcz
Pages: [1]   Go Up