GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 01:40:06 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Down

Author Topic: Beta 4 Translations needed  (Read 44874 times)

apedap

Re: Beta 4 Translations needed
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2009, 10:28:46 pm »

I can do the Swedish translation (yes, there are some players from Sweden for you that don't know that :D)

V!NCENT

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • V!NCENT has no influence.
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2010, 11:02:45 am »

Total edit: Updated half of the page to match the appearntly changed English version, but now it matches for the first 50%. Also changed a lot of total context fails and changed English only terms like *KIA* with the official Dutch terms.

More editting to come ;)

Oh and I see everyone can edit the Wiki without rights management (like Wikipedia has today for the most part).
« Last Edit: January 21, 2010, 08:24:43 pm by V!NCENT »

morcego007

« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2010, 12:18:17 am »

i can do the pt-br(portuguese-brazil)

The Cy

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 87
  • The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!The Cy is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2010, 10:46:44 pm »

The number of kills necessary for earning "Licence to Grill" "Man on the Moon" and "From Russia with Love" are missing.

it´s still missing. don´t forget, you busy people  ;)
finished: ge_funhouse v4 Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?urjfs3ra2zdslcz

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2010, 01:28:46 am »

New translation files will be up after this weekend's playtesting. The code for Beta 4 is locked and polish is commencing which means translations may need updating.

PPK

• Reputation Power: 26
  • PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2010, 09:26:33 am »

New translation files will be up after this weekend's playtesting. The code for Beta 4 is locked and polish is commencing which means translations may need updating.

Ok. I will see what I can do with the Portuguese translation. I've been kinda busy lately but I will surely look at that.

V!NCENT

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • V!NCENT has no influence.
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2010, 11:25:57 pm »

Can you give us a cetain deadline for when the translations need to be done? Or at least two days before the deadline give us a yell?

I'm a bit busy right now with multiple jobs and school and whatnot and those scarce hours of spare time I need to fill with recreational stuff, so...

WNxCJL9788

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • WNxCJL9788 has no influence.
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2010, 01:35:42 am »

I'll read over the Spanish one, see if there are any alterations to be made.

EMH Mark I

• Earthworm Jimbo
  • Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 18
  • EMH Mark I is working their way up.EMH Mark I is working their way up.EMH Mark I is working their way up.
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2010, 06:33:39 am »

I'm translating into Italian for PDS right now, and I hope to get the GES translation done soon enough since I know some from the boot have been known to play GES :)

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2010, 02:52:43 pm »

http://wiki.goldeneyesource.net/index.php?title=Gesource_english&diff=2871&oldid=2518

This is final for Beta 4.

Please note that when you see markers like ^1, ^y, etc. those are color markers for the text and should not be changed!

Enzo.Matrix

• Lead Public Relations
  • Reputation Power: 179
  • Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2010, 03:58:45 pm »

I'll do the English translation.
GoldenEye: Source Co-Creator
Personal Mission: -Play GE:S with a GE007 N64 Dev (Dr. Doak)
-GE:S reviewed by Yahtzee

kraid

• Game Artist
  • Reputation Power: 191
  • kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!kraid is awe-inspiring!
    • my Homepage
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2010, 05:38:38 pm »

I'll do the English translation.
British or american english? ;)

Mangley

• No Longer Leads The Art
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 270
  • Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!Mangley is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2010, 05:57:21 pm »

Interestingly there are no words that have been used which require changing for British English.  :P Otherwise I'd be on that ass.
Concept Artist, Environment Artist, Effects Artist, Sound Designer

Enzo.Matrix

• Lead Public Relations
  • Reputation Power: 179
  • Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!Enzo.Matrix is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2010, 06:18:29 pm »

British or american english? ;)

Canadian
GoldenEye: Source Co-Creator
Personal Mission: -Play GE:S with a GE007 N64 Dev (Dr. Doak)
-GE:S reviewed by Yahtzee

Wake[of]theBunT

• Former [PR/SFX/Webmaster]
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!
    • Goldeneye Source
« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2010, 06:28:27 pm »

Im in charge of converting to 1337 speak
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Up