GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 06:37:15 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: GES Update 06/03/07  (Read 6239 times)

Sean [Baron]

• Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Sean [Baron] has no influence.
    • GoldenEye: Source Official Site
GES Update 06/03/07
« on: June 24, 2007, 05:30:47 pm »

Well it seams Sean has gone awol because I'm yet to hear from him this week end (maybe the BSS is on to him). So I'm gonna attempt my best English skills and produce a update.

Well the last couple of weeks have been busy for the mod crew. We have had all kinds of drama with members fly across America, others leaving for personal reasons and my car back window being smashed. But besides that it has been quite a productive week. If you haven't all ready found out we recently have had applications for beta testers and I'm pleased to announce the five Australian Testers:

Lággy
Matrox
MrCrow
rodolfostanic
Sullo

And the USA group:
Sergeant Kelly
jimmy
Luchador
Gabbo
major

They are here to help us make the mod bug free and avoid a repeat of the last beta. Sorry to all those who did not make the cut. But dont worry because we now have a list of whos interested and if we need more people in the future you will be called upon.

Not much else has happened this week or should I say not much I can disclose. So I have to end this sort update here. I'm sure when the search teams report back on Sean he will add to this.

Mark [Lodle]
/Sean "Baron" Stock
Director
sean@goldeneyesource.net
Pages: [1]   Go Up