GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 29, 2024, 09:09:29 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: AwpaholicA.com Server  (Read 3688 times)

Al Capwn

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Al Capwn has no influence.
AwpaholicA.com Server
« on: February 20, 2010, 06:22:08 pm »

Hello everyone!

I am Al Capwn, leader of the AwpaholicA.com community, and I would like to start off by thanking the dev team for making such an amazing recreation of one of the best games of my childhood. We're all having a ton of fun playing it.

I'd also like to let everyone know that we have set up a dedicated server on our box in Chicago to run GE:S. The IP is 216.52.148.210 and everyone is welcome.

Any suggestions on how to make our server better would be greatly appreciated! Thanks once again

Daisy-Fan

• Secret Agent
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Daisy-Fan has no influence.
Re: AwpaholicA.com Server
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2010, 06:26:21 pm »

Hey! Welcome to the community friend. I will add your server on my Favs for sure. =)

Daisy-Fan

Al Capwn

• Agent
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2010, 02:48:38 am »

I know this is pretty soon, but we love this game so much that we set up an additional server to run GunGame!

IP: 216.52.148.209

Wake[of]theBunT

• Former [PR/SFX/Webmaster]
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!
    • Goldeneye Source
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2010, 03:48:06 am »

Hey Al, long time no see ( Al used to be in my clan :P )

Id love to give some suggestions but I cant run around to see how you run the server because it kicks for ping (not really necesary in GE:S imo) We have optomized netcode, latency barely affects anyone negatively or positive. Ping over 450 is probly the range it gets silly in our mod.

Al Capwn

• Agent
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2010, 03:53:49 am »

Are you referring to another Al or do I know you? Sorry I just don't recognize the name.

As for the ping kick, it was just a standard we used across all of our servers, I could bump it back a little until we see problems. Thanks for the tip

Wake[of]theBunT

• Former [PR/SFX/Webmaster]
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 108
  • Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!Wake[of]theBunT is awe-inspiring!
    • Goldeneye Source
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2010, 04:55:48 am »

Ah i guess you arent the Al i know :P

In 2006-7 was a clan that was active in GE:S. I ran it and there was a guy named Al capwn...

http://wiki.goldeneyesource.net/index.php/LTK_Members

Al Capwn

• Agent
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2010, 05:14:31 pm »

Hmmm nope wasn't me. I've been with Awpaholica since August 2006.
Pages: [1]   Go Up