GoldenEye: Source Forums

• April 19, 2024, 06:52:02 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: download error  (Read 5022 times)

w.soda

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • w.soda has no influence.
download error
« on: December 14, 2009, 12:08:45 am »

When I tried to download this game about halfway through I would get an error (something about cant find file or something) and it would stop downloading, or it just would freeze after a while, but it wouldn't download.  So after switching from firefox to I.E. and then to google chrome. I deducted that it was my computer so I tried to download it on my other computer, (it wouldn't download it either) i then tried it at my friends house (who has a different internet company) and it wouldn't work.  I tried the 2-5 websites on the list and can't get it to work . Please help game looks fun :D

Mark [lodle]

• Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Mark [lodle] has no influence.
Re: download error
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2009, 01:20:04 am »

What sites are you trying to download from?

w.soda

• Agent
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2009, 03:44:03 am »

moddb,tech power up,and all nighters

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2009, 06:05:13 am »

I downloaded the Full EXE from Tech Power Up with no trouble. Check to make sure your internet connection is stable. Also make sure you don't have any malware or spyware on your computer.

w.soda

• Agent
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2009, 09:25:37 pm »

well i tried to download it on another computer with a different internet connection from a different company, but maybe its something that we both have downloaded D: sign i dont know anymoar

PPK

• Reputation Power: 26
  • PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.PPK is on the verge of being accepted.
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2009, 09:56:01 pm »

well i tried to download it on another computer with a different internet connection from a different company, but maybe its something that we both have downloaded D: sign i dont know anymoar

Have you tried other mirrors besides the ones you mentioned? Even if they aren't from your continent, you may give it  shot, just to see what happens. I had to download mine again due to some problem with Steam and I did it from GameStand (it's from the Netherlands). Make what KM said too; it may help as well.

w.soda

• Agent
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2009, 11:27:05 pm »

Well I figured out that the problem was microsoft office 2010 beta so I uninstalled that and it worked :D and I played it and it was awesome :D :D

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2009, 04:10:38 pm »

LOL, I will go there...

I told you to remove Malware and Spyware ;-)
Pages: [1]   Go Up