GoldenEye: Source Forums

• April 19, 2024, 04:21:18 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Siberia is an awesome map  (Read 5666 times)

crazychicken

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • crazychicken is looked down upon.
Siberia is an awesome map
« on: March 05, 2008, 08:42:43 am »

best map for sure in my opinion

please make it official

Siberia
Archives
Facility Back
Facility Front
Library
Cradle
Control
Caves
Complex
Egyptian is well made but like the GE version too big
Temple needs some music

Aztec would be cool

Luchador

• Retired Lead Developer
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 175
  • Luchador is awe-inspiring!Luchador is awe-inspiring!Luchador is awe-inspiring!Luchador is awe-inspiring!Luchador is awe-inspiring!Luchador is awe-inspiring!Luchador is awe-inspiring!Luchador is awe-inspiring!Luchador is awe-inspiring!Luchador is awe-inspiring!Luchador is awe-inspiring!Luchador is awe-inspiring!
    • My Website
Re: Siberia is an awesome map
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2008, 09:48:18 pm »

Thanks for the kind words about my map :)

It would still need more work though to be official. I might apply to be become a dev member sometime, but it will have to wait for a few months because I'm too busy with other things right now.

Doc.NO

• 00 Agent
  • Doc.NO hides in shadows.
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2008, 01:17:17 pm »

Thanks for the kind words about my map :)
It's deserved. Indeed, it's one of the best map, with the best gameplay: indoor, outdoor, etc... It's the only map in which you can need to use a wide range of guns (shotty, kf7, sniper, and even pistols). Add a car in gmod, and it's a piece of fun :D.

I might apply to be become a dev member sometime, but it will have to wait for a few months because I'm too busy with other things right now.
I'm sure you'll be a very good addition :)

Raindrops

• Agent
  • Raindrops has no influence.
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2008, 02:56:54 am »

Can't wait for someone to create the map with the big boat..

Jonathon [SSL]

• Generalist
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 99
  • Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!Jonathon [SSL] is awe-inspiring!
    • Steam Community Page
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2008, 09:05:20 pm »

I had been playing Beta 1 for a few months, but after a while, the same few mas started to get a bit boring... but then one day, I noticed on one of the servers there was a new map called ge_siberia, and I nearly crapped my pants. However once the map was loaded, I pretty much did crap my pants, and from the moment I saw it I thought it was a great map, since it's one of those few maps that are extremely fun to play, and where weapons such as the sniper rifle actually become somewhat useful. Also, when played in LTK, you can just run around the edges of the map with your PP7 and just snipe people running around right in the open or who are just waiting around by the satellite to snipe someone, followed by the cries of "ZOMG N00B U DIDNT SNIPE ME WHERE ARE U H4X0R OMG" (an event that can also be experienced on cradle) It's a truly an enjoyable map. :)
Luchador: I NEVER NAME MY FILES IN UPPER CASE
Luchador: I ONLY TALK IN UPPER CASE
[GE:S] killermonkey: GOOD TO KNOW
Pages: [1]   Go Up