GoldenEye: Source Forums

• April 19, 2024, 08:30:11 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New PROGRAMMER!! :)  (Read 6276 times)

CCsaint10

• Nickname: "Saint"
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!
New PROGRAMMER!! :)
« on: February 18, 2008, 10:04:48 pm »

Cool! So Anthony has come back to be the programmer for Goldeneye: Source right? So maybe we will be able to hear about stuff making it in game and possibly that update that Ryan talked about. That would be sweet!

Brings back memories, doesn't it? :D

Doc.NO

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Doc.NO hides in shadows.
Re: New PROGRAMMER!! :)
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2008, 11:24:27 pm »

let em work.

CCsaint10

• CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!CCsaint10 is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2008, 01:39:17 am »

Of course ima let em work :) I am just really excited to see some of the new stuff since what was holding them back was the lack of a programmer :)

Shaken not Stirred

• 00 Agent
  • Shaken not Stirred is looked down upon.
    • FP.tk
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2008, 03:13:36 am »

no rly let em work

CCsaint10

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2008, 07:17:47 pm »

lol.....I don't get you guys. I am just excited...nothing else. No need to become negative now :P

Doc.NO

• 00 Agent
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2008, 09:25:39 pm »

become negative now
I was not negative. And I'm very excited too. But they don't want to press the magic button ;), so it take a little bit of time....

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2008, 11:11:29 pm »

its the EASY BUTTON! i have one somewhere but i think i broke it... im pissed!

Complete: Ge_Runway (now under care of CC Saint); Ge_Caverns // W.I.P.:Ge_Streets; Ge_Depot; Ge_Train;

mbsurfer

• Inactive Tester
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2008, 12:23:59 am »

:o I thought it was the delay button that you guys press every time someone asks when the beta is going to be released.  Every time the delay button is pressed, the release date is delayed one month and a kitten is killed.

Click it murderers.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2008, 12:25:40 am by mbsurfer »

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.Jeron [SharpSh00tah] has an aura about them.
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2008, 05:01:15 am »

LMAO

Complete: Ge_Runway (now under care of CC Saint); Ge_Caverns // W.I.P.:Ge_Streets; Ge_Depot; Ge_Train;

Anthony

• GES Plugin Coder
  • Secret Agent
  • Anthony has no influence.
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2008, 05:37:58 am »

Who is this faggot new programmer? I'll get to the bottom of this.

Doc.NO

• 00 Agent
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2008, 01:34:52 pm »

i think i broke it...
Damn you!

http://www.youtube.com/v/fTeBiwCdLEQ&rel=1

Thanks Doc for repairing my button. Lets go back to work. LOOOL

VC

• Valiant Varanidæ, Citrus Jockey
  • Retired Developer
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • VC is working their way up.VC is working their way up.VC is working their way up.
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2008, 04:28:56 pm »

:: Who is this faggot new programmer? I'll get to the bottom of this.

Is he the one who promised me a 2005 Express mirror? :D
"As for VC's scripts they have not broken the game at all, in fact the game has never felt better." -- KM
"(03:12:41 PM) KM: I would call you a no life loser, but you are useful"
"(03:12:59 PM) VC: Go ahead.  I am, and I am."

Jeron [SharpSh00tah]

• Level Designer
  • Retired Lead Developer
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2008, 05:22:50 pm »

Damn you!

http://www.youtube.com/v/fTeBiwCdLEQ&rel=1

Thanks Doc for repairing my button. Lets go back to work. LOOOL

IM SORRY, damnit runway was pissin me off and i threw the button on the wall. okay? you happy? now you know!!!

mbsurfer

• Inactive Tester
  • 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.mbsurfer is a force to reckon with.
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2008, 02:21:48 am »

That's why the delay button became lethal.  Way to go sharpshootah...

Those poor kittens >:(
Pages: [1]   Go Up