GoldenEye: Source Forums

• April 18, 2024, 09:33:55 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Solution to when it's released  (Read 4897 times)

antihero

Solution to when it's released
« on: September 05, 2007, 01:49:48 am »

I would ask "when is the next release going to be?" but I know the answer... when it's done.
But what about setting up a mailing list for people like me who sadly just watch the community more than participate?

Would it be feasible to setup something like a mailing list to notify people on it when a new version becomes available... or maybe even an option to also get the latest news? 

I'd love to help but I have my own "projects" and I can't help all of them. I'm definitely interested but I find my own things demand enough of my focus. This mod has definitely been a hit at my place as I have 3 computers and often have people over to play GE:S. I just have to figure out how to configure my 64 controller to have the same controls in the source as it did on the original.

Mark [lodle]

• Retired Lead Developer
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Mark [lodle] has no influence.
Re: Solution to when it's released
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2007, 08:13:18 am »

Hmmm. Sounds good might get something going this week end.

nowhere

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • nowhere has no influence.
    • Janus Syndicate
Re: Solution to when it's released
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2007, 11:41:40 am »

IWould it be feasible to setup something like a mailing list to notify people on it when a new version becomes available... or maybe even an option to also get the latest news?
ModDB has an RSS feed that you can watch for GE:S news: http://moddb.com/scripts/feed.php?f=news&t=mod&id=4506
Pages: [1]   Go Up