GoldenEye: Source Forums

• March 28, 2024, 03:38:19 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Why is it that some people can kill with 5 shots of the Klobb?  (Read 3319 times)

Termitenator

• Agent
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Termitenator has no influence.

I've only played a very short time, and I expect to be much worse than many players, but this is getting ridiculous. There were players on the last match killing me with like 5 shots of the Klobb, while it takes me 2 clips atleast, while aiming for the head. What kind of ducking black magic is this? I honestly cannot believe the hacker population on this game is below 10 percent at least.

Emilia

• 00 Agent
  • Reputation Power: 87
  • Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!Emilia is awe-inspiring!
Re: Why is it that some people can kill with 5 shots of the Klobb?
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2012, 01:08:02 pm »

Body armour is taken into consideration for head-shots, like it was in the original. It takes 3 headshots for a person on full health to die, then another 2-3 if they are wearing body armour.
MaJoR: "This is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo getting to be awesome"

killermonkey

• GES Programmer
  • Retired Lead Developer
  • GE:S Fanatic
  • Reputation Power: 346
  • killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!killermonkey is awe-inspiring!
    • DroidMonkey Apps
Re: Why is it that some people can kill with 5 shots of the Klobb?
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2012, 01:12:47 pm »

Don't just dump clips into people. You must aim and time your shots. Like Goldeneye 64 we utilize an invulnerability calculation that renders rapid fire meaningless except to guarantee at least one hit per 0.5 seconds.
Pages: [1]   Go Up